Sushi & Drinks Voucher @ MeLoveSushi£5 for a £15 voucher to spend at Me Love Sushi - choose from 3 locations and save a delicious 67%
Time left to purchase
- Get £15 worth of authentic and freshly prepared sushi and drinks.
- Valid on all dishes on their extensive menu.
- Dishes include soft shell crab rolls, vegetable tempura rolls, crispy duck, chicken katsu curry and a sashimi platter.
- Valid on drinks too - enjoy sake, wine, beer and juices.
- Plus get an additional £5 added to your account when you redeem.
- Choose from 3 locations (see below).
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- Voucher valid until 3rd Feb 2014.
- New account registration customers only.
- Your email address will be given to Me Love Sushi for registration verification.
- Subject to availability.
Thou shalt have a fishy on thy little dishy, thou shalt have a fishy when the boat comes in - and, of course, when you buy this deal…
Today, we’re offering you a £15 sushi voucher for just £5, saving you 67% off Me Love Sushi’s prices.
At Me Love, sushi means a whole lot more than just raw fish. With their delicious selection of rice dishes, traditional noodle dishes, skewers and vegetarian delights all freshly hand-prepared using the finest ingredients by their skilled sushi chefs, there’s something to suit any palate! Why not try soft shell crab rolls, vegetable tempura rolls, crispy duck, beef noodles, chicken katsu curry or a sashimi platter… we could go on (our mouths are watering already!). If you want to check out what else is on offer then take a look at their menu. Plus, the deal is valid on all drinks too so you can wash it all down with a glass of freshly squeezed apple, sake or beer. Delicious.
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Me Love Sushi's site using the link we send you.
- Create an account.
- Enter your wowcher code in the password box.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor :
Reviewed: 21 January 2013
“good Japanese restaurant”
Reviewed: 07 January 2013
“fast food but great quality and taste”
Reviewed: 19 October 2012