Club Wowcher points when you buy this deal
- Choose any of the following cooking classes:
- Las Americas, Mediterranean Feast, Beyond Middle Eastern, Taste of Africa, Caribbean Cookin’, Exquisite Indian or Asian Fusion.
- You’ll learn how to make a two-course meal in the state-of-the-art Open Kitchen, Hoxton
- Equipment, fresh ingredients and a recipe pack are provided.
- Classes take place 7-9pm and once you’ve finished you can share your work with friends in The Open Kitchen.
- Recommended by Time Out magazine and suitable for beginners.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 2nd May 2013.
- Not valid 14th Feb, 29th Mar - 16th Apr.
- New customers only.
- Under-18s must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Subject to availability.
Pretty sure Delia, Nigella and Jamie have nothing on you? Don your chef's hat and show off your culinary skills with today's Wowcher deal...
Today we’re offering you a two-hour cooking class for only £29, saving you 51% off Open Kitchen’s price of £59.
Whether you’re a novice chef looking to improve your skills, or a self-confessed foodie with a desire to learn more, the Open Kitchen’s fun and informative cooking classes are the ideal way to improve your culinary repertoire. Based in Hoxton, the company strives to use seasonal and free-range produce in all its two-hour lessons, where you’ll learn to make a 2-course meal through practical demonstrations in small groups of no more than 10. With today’s deal the following courses are on offer:
- Las Americas: For dishes steeped in history and folklore, this is the class to head to
- Mediterranean Feast: A fusion of ideas from Greece, Lebanon, Turkey and Spain, this class is ideal for anyone who favours fresh Mediterranean flavours
- Beyond Middle Eastern: Touching on popular recipes from Egyptian cuisine, expect plenty of chickpeas, herbs and spices
- Taste of Africa: Soul food for foodies, this course covers dishes from Senegal to South Africa
- Caribbean Cookin’: Jamaican, Creole and Jerk are all on the menu in this evening of colourful cookery
- Exquisite Indian: Master delicious spicy dishes in this informative class
- Asian Fusion: An eclectic mix of flavours from the Philippines to Vietnam, this course is ideal for those who love a taste of the Orient
Whichever class you pick, all your equipment and ingredients are provided as well as a recipe pack to take home, and when the class finishes at 9pm you can take your dishes to share with friends in the Open Kitchen. Bon appetit!