Basic Accounts Online Course£19.99 instead of £239.99 (from Excel with Business) for a 27-hour online Basic Accounts training course – save 92%
Time left to purchase
- Over 27 hours of training divided into 6 modules.
- Learn about the balance sheet, payroll accounting, VAT, taxes on profit and more.
- You’ll have 24/7 access for 12 months to videos, interactive exercises and practice material.
- Improve your prospects - Looks great on your CV.
- Ideal for beginners or those with no accounting experience.
- A must if you're starting your own business or fancy a career change.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 24th Feb 2013.
You can always ac-count on Wowcher to bring you deals that’ll help you stand out from the crowd....
That's why we’re offering you a 27-hour online Basic Accounts training course for just £19.99, saving you 92% off Excel with Business’ price of £239.99 (correct as of 21.1.13).
Whether you need to pad out your CV, or if you’re simply looking for a way to get one step ahead of the rest at work, the Basic Accounts course from Excel with Business is ideal for anyone who wants to learn about bookkeeping and accounting within a business environment. With over 27 hours of learning broken down over 6 accessible modules, the course is designed to be enjoyable as well as informative that you can easily fit into your own schedule. You’ll have 24/7 access for 12 months to videos, interactive exercises and practice material and a handy course diagnostic tool to help tailor, assess and keep track of your progress throughout. As part of the course, you’ll finish with a 40-question, 30-minute multiple-choice test with a certificate awarded upon completion – making this course one thing you can certainly rely and count upon.
The course includes the following:
Section One – Getting Started
- Introduction – the importance of accounting
- The four different ways to structure your business: sole trader, partnership, LLP, limited company
- Government bodies, registering and filing: HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) and Companies House
Section Two – The Money
- Business bank account
- Sources of funding for your business
- Taking money from your customers
- Business costs part 1: keeping track
- Business costs part 2: tax relief
Section Three – The Records
- What records to keep and how
- Bookkeeping: how often you should “do your books”, and what tools to use
Section Four – The Taxes
- VAT 1): Introduction
- VAT 2): Different rates for different goods and services
- Taxes on profit: Income tax, National Insurance, corporation tax
Section Five – The People
- Employing staff
- Taking money out of your business for yourself
Section Six – The Accounts
- Reading your accounts 1): Profit
- Reading your accounts 2): Cash
- Reading your accounts 3): Ratios
- Planning for the future: simple forecasting
- Do you need an accountant?
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Visit Excel with Business’ site to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.