4 Course Lobster Dinner & Wine for 2£21 instead of £43 for a 4-course Lobster meal for 2 inc. a glass of wine each at Dim Sum House, Golders Green - save 51%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a delicious lobster feast for 2 including:
- Fresh 1lb lobster served with noodles.
- Dim sum basket and a selection of Chinese vegetables.
- Beef in black bean sauce, egg fried rice and pudding of the day.
- Plus a glass of wine and coffee each.
- Rated 4 out of 5 on Trip Advisor.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 23nd Apr 2013.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Discretionary service charge of 12.5%.
- Subject to availability.
Fancy yourself one who deserves the finer things in life (but don't quite have the salary to back it up?) Enjoy the food of kings for less thanks to today's Wowcher deal...
Today we’re offering you a 4-course lobster meal for 2 including a coffee and glass of wine each for only £21, saving you 51% off Dim Sum House’s price of £43.
Serving up exquisite Chinese delicacies in cosy yet chic surrounds, undiscovered gem Dim Sum House is a must-visit if you consider yourself a true foodie. Head down to their Golders Green-based eatery with today’s deal and you’ll be treated to a refreshing glass of wine as you await the arrival of your decadent lobster feast. The food is all freshly prepared on the premises and packs a flavoursome punch, and with today’s deal you’ll enjoy the following menu:
Dim sum basket
Fresh 1lb lobster with noodles
Selection of Chinese vegetables
Beef in black bean sauce
Egg fried rice
Just make sure you sport an elasticated waistband…
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Dim Sum House to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"Every dish I have ordered has been piping hot and delicious."
Reviewed: 26 November 2012
"Simple, good value, delicious, well presented food. I only wish there could be more Chinese restaurants like this one out there."
Reviewed: 18 September 2012
"What's not to love? The food is awesome."
Reviewed: 19 June 2012