5* Lake District, Breakfast & Cream Tea£89 instead of up to £127.90 for a luxury 1nt 5* Lake District stay for 2 inc. breakfast & a cream tea at New House Farm - save up to 30%
Save up to 30%
Time left to purchase
- Stay 1 night at this stunning grade II listed guesthouse.
- Each room has a king or queen size bed and a luxurious bathroom.
- Enjoy a cream tea for 2 inc. a scone, cream and preserve each with a pot of tea.
- Plus you’ll get a full English or continental breakfast in the morning.
- Based in the Lake District National Park between the picturesque villages of Lorton and Buttermere.
- Wowcher Bonus: Enjoy a glass of wine each when you pre-book a 3-course meal at £30pp.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 30th Apr 2013.
- Excludes 30th & 31st March.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- £10pp supplement applies for Friday and Saturday night stays.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Boasting spectacular Lakeland views of Swinside and of Melbreak rising up at the end of the valley, today’s deal is picturesque in every sense of the word…
We’re offering you a 1 night luxury 5* Lake District stay for 2 including breakfast and a cream tea for only £89 - saving you up to 30% off New House Farm’s prices if you buy now.
Nestled in the beautiful Lorton Vale in the north-west Corner of the Lake District National Park, New House Farm lies between the picturesque villages of Lorton and Buttermere, only six miles from Cockermouth and nine miles from Keswick. Boasting period features such as oak rafters, flagged floors and stone open fireplaces, the house dates all the way back to 1650 when it was part of Lord Egremont's Cumberland Estate - ooh la la!
With today’s deal you and a friend will get a very warm welcome with a cream tea served in the rustic tea rooms upon arrival - including a fresh scone each served with luxurious cream and preserve, along with a pot of tea to share. Once you’ve refuelled after your journey you’ll be shown to your en-suite double room, each of which come with a King or Queen size bed and a luxurious bathroom with a roll-top bath, a power-shower with body jets or a double air-bath (which to choose?!). If you can bear to tear yourself away, then we recommend relaxing in the outdoor hot tub with a glass of something bubbly… After a sound night’s sleep you’ll awake to the promise of a full English or continental breakfast, which is just what you need to set you up for a day of exploring all the Lake District has to offer.
Plus, as a Wowcher Bonus you can enjoy a complimentary glass of wine each when you pre-book a 3-course meal at £30pp – sounds perfect!
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call New House Farm to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"Afternoon tea was served next to a roaring fire in the characterful lounge."
Reviewed: 19 December 2012
"The room was spacious, bed amazingly comfortable and the bathroom had a double jacuzzi bath!"
Reviewed: 11 December 2012
"An idyllic location, in a hidden valley overlooked only by majestic snow-capped Cumbrian fells ....absolutely stunning!"
Reviewed: 10 December 2012
"This is the most amazing place in the Lake District. Stunning place, stunning rooms, stunning views, just stunning."
Reviewed: 17 November 2012
1ml Dermal Filler, Marylebone£99 instead of £300 for a 1ml dermal filler at Cosmetic Facial UK, Marylebone - save 67%
Promotion ends on
15 / 07 / 2016
Bookkeeping, HR & Payroll Course - Online or Classroom Options!£16 instead of £299 for a certified online HR, bookkeeping and payroll course, from £299 for a classroom course with Mary Jay Kenny - save up to 95%
Time left to purchase