Electrolyte Sports Drink Tablets£6.99 instead of £13.98 (from WinNaturally) for 2 packs of High5 electrolyte drink tablets - save 50%
Time left to purchase
- 2 packs of High5 electrolyte drink tablets.
- 20 tablets per pack.
- Aims to help you burn more fat during exercise + anti-cramp.
- Available in 4 flavours: berry, pink grapefruit, citrus and neutral.
- Sugar-free with only 0.23kcals per 100ml.
- Easy to use - simply drop a tablet in 750ml of water.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 21st Feb 2013.
- Postage costs an additional £3.99.
- Please allow up to 7 days for delivery after redemption.
Popeye’s secret weapon for extra energy was a can of spinach. However, we’ve got an exciting alternative solution with today’s deal…
We’re offering you two packs of High5 electrolyte drink tablets for just £6.99, saving you 50% off WinNaturally’s price of £13.98 (correct as of 17.1.13).
With today’s deal, you’ll get your hands on not one, but two tubes of High5 electrolyte drink tablets. Available in 4 flavours - berry, pink grapefruit, citrus and neutral - this anti-cramp sports drink aims to improve fat burning during exercise. Sugar-free with only 0.23kcals per tablet, the drink is essentially calorie-free yet satisfyingly refreshing. They're easy to use, too - simply drop a tablet in 750ml of water and you’ll be left with a delicious, low-carb sports drink. Yummy!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to the Wowcher redemption page using the link we send you.
- Choose your flavours.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
2½-Hour Thames Cruise & BBQ£24 for a 2½-hour BBQ lunch Thames cruise for one person, £47 for two people from Thames River Tours, Westminster
1ml Lip Plump, Harley Street£109 instead of £225 for a 1ml dermal filler lip plump at Andrew Carr Aesthetics, Harley Street - save 52%
Promotion ends on
08 / 06 / 2016