3-Course Contemporary European Dining for 2£22 instead of up to £63.50 for a 3-course meal for 2 inc. a starter, main & dessert each at Dane’s Yard Kitchen, Stratford - save up to 65%
Save up to 65%
Time left to purchase
- Dine in a contemporary converted warehouse boasting a warm, buzzing atmosphere.
- You’ll each choose any starter, main & dessert from the à la carte menu.
- Starters include crispy Cornish baby squid or pumpkin and lemongrass soup.
- Mains include herb-stuffed pork belly with caramelised pears or sea bass with cauliflower purée.
- Desserts include plum and ginger crumble or ice nougat parfait with glazed blackberries.
- Rated 4.5 / 5 on Trip Advisor.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 20th Apr 2013.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- £2 supplement applies for rib eye steak.
- Subject to availability.
We’re over halfway through January and we’ve all been so good with our detoxing… so now we think it’s about time for a tongue-tantalising treat!
We’re offering you a 3-course meal for 2 including a starter, main and dessert each for only £22 - saving you up to 65% off Dane’s Yard Kitchen's price of up to £63.50 if you buy now.
Based in Stratford, Dane’s Yard Kitchen is a contemporary eating space based in a sympathetically converted warehouse featuring cool exposed brickwork and an open kitchen, alongside leather-upholstered, cosy booths - all working together to create a warm, buzzing atmosphere. With today’s deal you and a friend will each get to choose a starter (or ‘small plate’), main and dessert from their à la carte menu: with starters including crispy baby Cornish squid or pumpkin and lemongrass soup, mains such as herb-stuffed pork belly with caramelised pears or sea bass fillet with cauliflower purée and toasted almonds, plus desserts like plum and ginger crumble with honeycomb ice cream or ice nougat parfait with honey and lime syrup and glazed blackberries… what? Oh, sorry - we lost concentration! Take a look at their full menu - you’re in for a treat!
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Dane’s Yard Kitchen to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"If you are looking for a great, affordable and stylish restaurant experience, then you must visit this place."
Reviewed: 11 January 2013
"Service was impeccable - friendly, attentive but non intrusive."
Reviewed: 06 January 2013
"The food was top class... everything was cooked perfectly and tasted amazing!"
Reviewed: 05 January 2013