All-You-Can-Eat Rodizio for 2£17 instead of up to £35.80 for an 'all-you-can-eat' Brazilian Rodizio buffet for 2 at Raizes, Bethnal Green - save up to 53%
Save up to 53%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy an 'all-you-can-eat' Brazilian buffet experience for 2.
- Over 15 different hot and cold meat and vegetarian dishes.
- Meat freshly cooked, brought to your table and carved from skewers.
- Inspired by an authentic Brazilian rodízio.
- Based in Bethnal Green.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 14th Apr 2013.
- Subject to availability.
It may only be the beginning of January, but if you're already sick of virtuous dieting bores we have the perfect anti-detox solution...
Today we’re offering you an 'all-you-can-eat' Brazilian buffet for 2 for only £17, saving you up to 53% off Raizes’ price of up to £35.80.
Serving up a sizzling array of freshly chargrilled meats, vegetarian dishes and delicious hot and cold side salads, Raizes is the place to head to enjoy authentic Brazilian cuisine. The vibrant restaurant conjures up a warm and inviting atmosphere - so you can sit back with a refreshing drink, close your eyes and imagine you’re in Rio! With today’s deal you’ll sample the delights of an authentic Brazilian rodízio, where you can eat as much as you like from a selection of dishes. All of the meat is freshly cooked, bought to your table on a skewer and carved in front of your eyes - just leaving you the challenging job of working out which side dishes to munch on first. It’s a tough life…
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email Raizes to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Yelp:
"There was live music, great service and the food was surprisingly affordable and delicious."
Reviewed: 08 May 2012
"It's a good find."
Reviewed: 13 September 2009
"This cozy hole-in-the-wall is definitely one to try if you want a taste of this South American country."
Reviewed: 19 September 2012