Club Wowcher points when you buy this deal
- Course covers the fundamentals of project management.
- Includes the following modules: Project Management & Project Management from a People Perspective, plus Agile Project Management Strategy and Analysis and more.
- Over 60 hours of online course material.
- You'll get unlimited access 24 hours a day for 12 months.
- Plus if you choose to upgrade you'll get the ITIL final exam too.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 8th Apr 2013.
- Must have a working internet connection.
- Subject to availability.
If your CV is as bare as a deciduous tree, why not give it some sprucing with today's great deal...
We're offering you a 5-course project management training package including ITIL & PMP Certification training for just £79, or get an additional ITIL final exam for just £179 from Open IT (correct as of 4.1.13).
Project management is the discipline of planning, organising, managing, leading and controlling resources. This 5-course package compiled by Open IT Training will ensure you're brought up to speed with the fundamentals of project management. With over 60 hours of interactive material at your fingertips, available 24/7 for 12 months, you'll have plenty of time to get your head around the information. You will cover the following:
- Project Management: Provides a detailed examination of project management concepts and strategies. It discusses the seven components of a management system and the five phases of the project life cycle, and looks at factors that affect cost and quality. Tasks such as developing the Work Breakdown Structure, estimating and scheduling resources, scheduling computations, and tracking project activities are discussed.
- Project Management from a People Perspective: Goes beyond the basic mechanics of project management and focuses on the people side of getting projects accomplished. It helps you develop a deeper understanding of interpersonal dynamics that can make you more effective in leading a project team.
- Project Management Professional Certification: This is the industry-leading standard for verifying a project manager’s ability to successfully shepherd projects from beginning to end. This course will prepare you to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control, and close a project using project quality standards as laid out in the fourth edition of the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- ITIL Project Management Version 3 Foundation Certificate EX0-101: This is a standard for IT services widely adopted across the globe. This course series will cover all of the knowledge needed for the exam for the ITIL Foundation Certificate, which demonstrates your knowledge and mastery of the ITIL system. Practice exams are also included.
- Agile Project Management Strategy and Analysis: This course is designed to assist project managers in understanding how to fit agile methodologies into an overall strategy that provides the right balance of control and agility. Doing that effectively requires analysis and planning. These courses focus on the principles behind agile approaches in order to see how to develop an appropriate strategy for integrating agile practices into the way they do business.
Plus, with today's deal, you have the optional upgrade of sitting the ITIL final exam.