4* Liverpool Break & Wine£59 instead of up to £159 (at 4* Heywood House Hotel, Liverpool) for a night’s stay for 2 inc. bottle of wine & late checkout - save up to 63%
Save up to 63%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a night’s stay for 2 at a 4* boutique hotel in central Liverpool.
- En-suite double or twin rooms include iPod dock, TV, welcome tray and safe.
- You’ll be treated to a bottle of wine upon arrival, plus late 1pm checkout.
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 on Trip Advisor.
- Experience incredible shopping, nightlife and culture.
- Upgrade from a ‘comfy’ to a ‘plush’ room for just £20.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid between 2nd Jan - 31st Mar 2013.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Valid debit or credit card required upon check in.
- Sorry, you'll have to be 18 or over to enjoy today's deal.
- Subject to availability.
Renowned for producing everything from The Beatles to great football, there’s plenty to see and do in the magnificent northern city of Liverpool…
That’s why today we’re offering you a night’s stay for 2 including a bottle of wine and late checkout for only £59 - saving you up to 63% off Heywood House Hotel’s price of up to £159.
Boasting designer inspired furnishings, impeccable hospitality and a fantastic city centre location, Liverpool’s premier boutique hotel, Heywood House, is the only place worth visiting if you favour the finer things in life. Built in 1799, the hotel is a stunning combination of antique charm and contemporary facilities - and nowhere is this more evident than in your en-suite double or twin room. Clean, comfortable and decked out with everything from iPod dock to welcome bottle of wine, you‘re in for a treat whether you’ve come for a romantic getaway or a weekend away with your BFF.
The city streets of Liverpool are absolutely packed with things to see and do, from awe-inspiring architecture and relentless retail therapy, to exciting football matches and countless gourmet eateries. If you’re struggling to know where to start, why not head to the magnificent cathedral for a culture fix, or take a cruise down the river to get a different perspective of the stunning city? And when the sun goes down make sure you check out the abundance of hip bars and clubs that characterise Liverpool’s glamorous party scene - we’ve included late checkout so you won’t have to worry about being up too early…
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Heywood House Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"Excellent stay with excellent staff."
Reviewed: 18 December 2012
"Beautiful hotel in a handy location for shops and the docks."
Reviewed: 11 December 2012
"I can't fault it! It's in a great location."
Reviewed: 16 December 2012
2-Course Brunch & 'Bottomless' Prosecco for 2, Hyde Park£39 instead of up to £80 for a two-course 'bottomless' brunch with Prosecco for two people the London Elizabeth Hotel, Hyde Park - save up to 51%
Thames Party Boat Cruise & Bubbly£12 instead of £20 for a Thames party boat cruise with sparkling wine reception for one, £22 for two people from Thames Party Boats, Westminster Pier - save up to 40%
Porcelain Veneers, Harley Street£249 instead of £1000 for a porcelain veneer, £449 for two veneers at Dr Monica Dental Clinic, London - save up to 75%
Time left to purchase