Online Trading Course£19.95 instead of £395 (from the Academy of Financial Trading) for a 4-week online financial trading foundation course - save 95%
Time left to purchase
- Learn the key skills associated with financial trading.
- You’ll get ten 1-hour seminars streamed live over the course of 4 weeks and access to a practice trading account of £100,000 virtual money.
- Additional features include webinar on counter retail trading and one-to-one Q&A session with personal tutor.
- Awarded Best Online Trading Educator 2012.
- Courses available in January or February (see below for details).
- The perfect Christmas gift.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 27th Dec 2012.
- 24-hour rescheduling policy applies.
- Sorry, to enjoy today's deal you'll have to be 18 or over.
- New customers only.
- Subject to availability.
Hiding your credit cards in the freezer and keeping money in a shoe box may seem like ingenious ways to deal with your cash, but we're pretty sure that if Lord Sugar found out, he'd be saying 'You're fired!'.
That's why today we’re offering you a four-week online financial trading foundation course for only £19.95, saving you a whopping 95% off the Academy of Financial Trading's price of £395 (correct as of 19.12.12).
This Trading Foundation Programme is perfect for those who want to break into financial trading and get a better understanding of how to make those hard-earned pennies work harder for you. Each week on selected dates (see below) at 7pm, you’ll be able to log in online and watch a financial expert give a one-hour talk on everything from why people trade to developing your own trading skills. They'll even show you how to set up a trading platform and give you a grounding in news time trading techniques. The modules include the following:
- Lesson 1: Learn why people trade, what to trade and who else is trading
- Lesson 2: Setting up your free practice trading platform
- Lesson 3: A discussion about the importance of leverage and its associated risks
- Lesson 4: How to conduct technical analysis
- Lesson 5: How to read candlestick charts and understanding pattern formations
- Lesson 6: Technical channel and trend trading techniques
- Lesson 7: Simple news trading techniques
- Lesson 8: Counter retail trading techniques
- Lesson 9: Capital and risk management
- Lesson 10: The psychology of trading and journaling
You’ll also get the chance to contact the experts via email or phone during the live webinars and ask them any burning questions you may have. Once the course is over the friendly folk at the Academy of Financial Trading will let you access their online database, where the tutorial videos will be stored for you to look at any time. In addition, you’ll get access to a practice trading fund of £100,000 to put your newfound knowledge to the test, and you'll receive a certificate upon completion. Just choose either of the following courses:
- Jan 8, 2013 (Tue) 7pm – 8pm
- Jan 9, 2013 (Wed) 7pm – 8pm
- Jan 10, 2013 (Thu) 7pm – 8pm
- Jan 15, 2013 (Tue) 7pm – 8pm
- Jan 17, 2013 (Thu) 7pm – 8pm
- Jan 22, 2013 (Tue) 7pm – 8pm
- Jan 23, 2013 (Wed) 7pm – 8pm
- Jan 24, 2013 (Thu) 7pm – 8pm
- Jan 29, 2013 (Tue) 7pm – 8pm
- Jan 31, 2013 (Thu) 7pm – 8pm
- Feb 4, 2013 (Mon) 7pm – 8pm
- Feb 5, 2013 (Tue) 7pm – 8pm
- Feb 6, 2013 (Wed) 7pm – 8pm
- Feb 11, 2013 (Mon) 7pm – 8pm
- Feb 12, 2013 (Tue) 7pm – 8pm
- Feb 18, 2013 (Mon) 7pm – 8pm
- Feb 19, 2013 (Tue) 7pm – 8pm
- Feb 20, 2013 (Wed) 7pm – 8pm
- Feb 25, 2013 (Mon) 7pm – 8pm
- Feb 27, 2013 (Tue) 7pm – 8pm
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Academy of Financial Trading's site using the link we send you.
- Follow the online registration instructions.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on testimonials:
"I cannot endorse you highly enough! Keep up the good work guys!"
Reviewed: 24 November 2012
"The course was well structured and well delivered. From the beginning I knew I was dealing with experienced professionals."
Reviewed: 10 December 2012
"James is an excellent teacher making complex material very easy to digest and at times even funny."
Reviewed: 31 October 2012