Personalised Calendar£5 instead of £9.99 (from Foboco) for a 21cm x 28cm personalised calendar - choose landscape or portrait and save 50%
Time left to purchase
- Get a personalised calendar for 2013.
- Each calendar measures 21cm x 28cm.
- Features a different picture on every page.
- Choose either landscape or portrait.
- Printed on HD photo calendar paper.
- Easy to create - simply download software, then drag & drop images.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 19th Feb 2013.
- Postage costs an additional £3.99.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery after redemption (order by 16th Dec 2012 for Christmas delivery).
When it comes to Christmas gifts, you can’t go wrong with a calendar. Add some photos into the mix and you’ve got festive gold!
We’re offering you a 21cm x 28cm personalised calendar for just £5 - saving you 50% off Foboco's price of £9.99 (correct as of 14.12.12).
Printed on quality HD photo calendar paper and featuring 13 pages (including the cover), these calendars make the ideal gift for anyone. Using their Mac and PC compatible software, you simply choose your preferred calendar format, then drag and drop as many pictures as you'd like. Simples!
How to Redeem
- As soon as you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Foboco's site using the link we send you.
- Follow the instructions to create your calendar.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
2-Course Dining, Prosecco & Thames Cruise for 2 on Good Ship BenefitFrom £39 instead of up to £109.30 for a two-course meal with Prosecco for two aboard the Good Ship Benefit and an additional sightseeing cruise - save up to 62%
3hr Drifting Experience - 2 Locations!£59 instead of £199 for a drifting experience for one, £109 for two, £199 for four, £299 for six at Flatout Factory - choose Birmingham or Brands Hatch and save up to 70%
Teosyal Tear Trough Dermal Filler£249 instead of £499 for a tear trough dermal filler using Teosyal Redensity 2 at Aestha, Marylebone - save 50%
Promotion ends on
06 / 08 / 2016