Dinner for 2 & Wine at The Cumberland£29.99 instead of up to £64.45 for a 2-course meal for 2 inc. glass of wine each at AA Rosette award-winning The Brasserie at The Cumberland - save up to 53%
Save up to 53%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-course dinner for 2 at an AA Rosette-awarded restaurant.
- Choose from dishes on their à la carte menu - European classics with a distinctly British twist!
- Starters include deep fried salt and pepper squid and duck and pork terrine with pumpkin and date chutney.
- Mains include treacle glazed duck and Cumberland sausage with creamed potatoes.
- Plus get a small glass of house red, white or rose each.
- Great central location just off Oxford Street.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 31st Mar 2013.
- Excludes 20th Dec-2nd Jan and 14th-16th Feb.
- Maximum 6 vouchers per table.
- Supplements apply: £5 for rib eye steak, £5 for beef sirloin, £8 for fillet steak and £10 for veal cutlet.
- Subject to availability.
Already consumed your advent calender, those selection box 'gifts' and too many mince pies to count? Give your teeth a break and enjoy some fine dining courtesy of today's deal...
Today we're offering you a 2 course meal for 2 including a glass of wine each for only £29.99, saving you up to 53% off The Brasserie at The Cumberland's price of up to £64.45.
Based just off Oxford Street, The Brasserie restaurant is a unique combination of high-end style and friendly, personable service. The eatery's chic, minimalist décor creates a relaxed and intimate atmosphere, best enjoyed with your glass of house wine as you salivate over the menu. Awarded 2 AA Rosettes for its consistently delicious take on a range of European dishes, you'll find an abundance of tempting starters from the virtuous winter vegetable salad to the indulgent deep fried salt and pepper squid served with fresh chilli dipping sauce. Just make sure you save room for your main course, as the extensive selection of pastas, risottos and grills such as treacle glazed duck breast or classic coq au vin are best enjoyed with a hearty appetite. Bon appetit!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Brasserie at The Cumberland to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Toptable:
"The food was delicious and beautifully presented."
Reviewed: 22 November 2012
"Good quality food and attentive but unobtrusive service."
Reviewed: 15 November 2012
"Excellent food, very tasty, would go back."
Reviewed: 09 October 2012
Personalised Video Message from Santa for 1, 2 or 3 KidsFrom £7 instead of £12.99 for a personalised video message from Santa for one child, or £8 for two or three children from Elfi Santa - save up to 46%
38 Lottoland Scratchcards - Piggy Bank Games, 777 Games & More!£5 instead of £15.80 for 38 scratchcards with Lottoland - try your luck and save 68%
Time left to purchase