Cotswolds Break for 2£129 instead of up to £305.95 for a 2 night Cotswolds break for 2 at the Old Manor Hotel with a free bottle of Prosecco - save up to 58%
Save up to 58%
Time left to purchase
- Spend 2 nights for 2 in a character-filled Georgian-style hotel.
- You'll be greeted with a bottle of Prosecco and will enjoy a Wiltshire breakfast both mornings.
- Stay in a luxury en suite room with all the usual amenities and Wi-Fi.
- Based just outside Bradford Upon Avon.
- Rated 4.5* on Trip Advisor.
- Wowcher Bonus: Get a complimentary bottle of house red or white wine when you order a minimum of a 2-course meal each.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 28th Mar 2013 (book by 31st Jan).
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offers.
- Not valid from 22nd Nov - 9th Dec, 23rd Dec - 2nd Jan 2013.
- 48 hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
When it comes to holiday destinations, we harken to the wise words of Dorothy a la the Wizard of Oz; "there's no place like home" - which is why we're following in her footsteps with today's deal…
We’re offering you a 2 night Wiltshire break for 2 at the Old Manor Hotel with a free bottle of Prosecco for just £129, saving you up to 58% off Old Manor Hotel 's prices.
Based in Trowbridge, the Old Manor Hotel is the perfect base from which to explore everything that Wiltshire has to offer. With a Georgian style exterior and a character-filled décor, the hotel exudes an unrivalled charm and elegance. Upon arrival, you and your lucky companion will be greeted with a warm Wiltshire welcome and of course a bottle of Prosecco to set the tone. You will then be shown to your en-suite accommodation featuring all the usual amenities, plus a hair drier, a TV, direct dial telephones and free Wi-Fi access. Each morning, you'll awake to a warming full Wiltshire breakfast to set you up for the activities to come.
Tear yourself away from the hotel grounds, and you'll discover that the hotel is ideally situated for taking a leisurely stroll or cycle. Spread your wings a little further and you can explore a host of local must-visit spots such as Bath, Salisbury and the prehistoric monument that is Stonehenge. Work up an appetite, then return home to tantalise your taste buds at the hotel's restaurant which offers a range of delectable delights such as goats cheese bruschetta or rump steak with tomato, mushrooms and chunky chips (click here for the full menu). Plus, as a Wowcher bonus, the delightful staff at Old Manor Hotel will present you with complementary bottle of house red or white wine when you order a minimum of 2 courses each. Sounds good to us!
How to Redeem
- As soon as you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call or email Old Manor Hotel to book using the number or address we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor :
Reviewed: 31 October 2012
“Friendly and helpful staff”
Reviewed: 22 November 2012
“A wonderful gem”
Reviewed: 20 November 2012