Festive Cake Pop Making Class£29 instead of £59 for a 3-hour Christmas cake pop making class at Sweet Revenge, Kingston upon Thames - save 51%
Time left to purchase
- You’ll enjoy a 3-hour Christmas cake pop (cakes on sticks!) making class inc. making & decorating.
- Take home 6 cake pops after the course has finished.
- Hot drinks and soft drinks available throughout the class.
- All equipment will be provided.
- Classes are held on Wednesday evenings.
- Based in Kingston upon Thames.
The Fine Print
- One voucher per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 1st Mar 2013.
- 14-day cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
If, like us, cake is your Achilles heel, we say embrace your weakness and get cooking with today’s sweet deal…
Today we’re offering you a three-hour Christmas cake pop making class for just £29, saving you 51% off Sweet Revenge’s price of £59.
Impress your friends and family this Christmas with your newfound cake-making skills. With today’s offer, you’ll be the kids' favourite! Based in popular Kingston upon Thames, Sweet Revenge understands that cookery is an art form and that the best teacher is experience. During the class, you'll learn to make cake pops (truffle-like cakes encased in chocolate). You’ll be taught to decorate your spherical delicacies with a variety of Christmassy, sugar-crafted decorations and piping. What’s more, you’ll get to take home six of your creations when you finish - a very delicious memento.
If you can't make it before Christmas, don't worry - Sweet Revenge will resume normal cake pop making classes once the festive season is over. Classes are held every Wednesday from 7pm to 10pm, so it’s perfect as an after-work activity. Enjoy!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email Sweet Revenge to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.