Cocktail Class & Champagne£24 instead of £49 for a 1½ hour cocktail-making class, Champagne, photography & more at The Peacock Bar, Clapham - save 51%
Time left to purchase
- You’ll be treated to a 1½ hour cocktail-making class inc. mixing Peacock Bar’s infamous ‘Chavarella’ cocktail.
- You’ll receive a complimentary glass of Champagne & get to drink your 3 hand-made cocktails.
- A professional in-house photographer will take pictures of you during the experience.
- You'll be taught by up to 3 mixologists.
- Classes available Thursday - Saturday (see below for more details).
- Easy to get to from Clapham Junction station.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 23rd May 2013.
- Valid Thurs, Fri & Sat.
- Sorry, to enjoy today's deal you'll have to be 18 or over.
- Subject to availability.
Who hasn’t fancied themselves as a bit of a barman on a Friday night pre-session - a splash of vodka here, a dash of Tequila there - without so much as a clue as to what goes with what? Well, here’s your chance to mix it, mix it real good…
We’re offering you a 90-minute cocktail-making class with a glass of Champagne and photographs of the experience for just £24, saving you 51% off The Peacock Bar’s price of £49.
Impress your friends and family with your ‘mazing mixology skills by rustling up something special this Christmas! With today’s deal, you’ll receive a glass of Champagne upon arrival to ease you into the mixology mindset, before spending 90 minutes learning to mix three different cocktails - including The Peacock Bar’s legendary ‘Chavarella’ cocktail, adorned with sparklers and mini umbrellas. There’ll be a photographer on hand to capture your crazy cocktail skills who'll upload your shot to Facebook for you to download and tag as you see fit, and with up to three mixologists per class, you’ll be fully supported during the experience.
You may choose your private cocktail-making class to begin between the following times:
- Thursdays: 5pm - 9pm start times
- Fridays: 5pm - 8pm start times
- Saturdays: 1pm - 7pm start times
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email The Peacock Bar to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Qype.
My fiance and I booked to have cocktail making lessons at The Peacock for an informal engagement party, for a small group of close friends. We wanted to mark the occassion but to also have a bit of fun with it. And fun we certainly had! We were taught to make various Martinis, layered shots and long drinks such as Mojitos (my personal favourite). They taught us how to mix the colours of each ingredient properly and how to serve the cocktails correcty. Although the best bit of course had to be the tasting! Absolutley delicious and very proud of our efforts. We stayed for a bit of food and to enjoy the DJ and stage shows which were all really good fun. The DJ even played Bon Jovi for us! Thankfully I managed to escape going up on stage because I was outside having a ciggie at the time. I would definitely recommend the cocktail making lessons for anybody wanting to have a bit of fun celebrating something with friends. Great night all round.
Reviewed: 03 October 2012
3hr Harry Potter Tour - 3 Locations!£8 instead of up to £33 for a three-hour Harry Potter tour of London, Oxford or Edinburgh - experience the magic and save up to 76%
3-Course Dinner & Champagne Cocktail for 2 @ Gilgamesh£47.50 a three-course dinner and champagne cocktail for two at Gilgamesh, Stables Market in Camden from Buyagift - save up to 51%
Harley Street Under-Eye Treatment£289 instead of £700 for an under-eye tear trough dermal filler treatment at Harley Street Elite Clinic - save 59%
Promotion ends on
05 / 05 / 2016