9 Whiskey Stones£7.99 for 9 whiskey stones from 46 Forty Six
- Keep your drinks ice cold without diluting them.
- Simple to use; just place in the freezer for 3-4 hours.
- Then remove from the freezer and add 2 or 3 stones to your drink.
- Unlike ice they're reusable, odourless and tasteless.
- Made from soap stone or granite.
- The perfect Christmas gift for dad - they even come presented in a black pouch.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 26th Dec 2012.
- Postage costs an additional £5.99.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery after redeeming.
We always thought J-Lo was harping on about her bling when she warned us not to be fooled by the rocks that she's got, turns out we've been deluded all these years…
Today we're offering you 9 whiskey stones for only £7.99.
Ideal for chilling your post-work glass of whiskey without diluting its delicious flavour, 46 Forty Six's whiskey stones are set to revolutionise your evening drink. The handy drinks-time aid couldn't be simpler to use, all you have to do is place in the freezer for 3-4 hours and then remove and add 2 or 3 to your tipple of choice. Unlike ice they're reusable, odourless and tasteless and the ideal Christmas gift for that notoriously hard to please drinks connoisseur.
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to 46 Forty Six's redemption page using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code and delivery details when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Luxury Spa Day with Hammam Ritual @ The Old Hammam & Spa£39 for a hammam spa ritual and three-hour spa access for one person, £69 for two people at The Old Hammam & Spa, Edmonton - save up to 54%
FUT Hair Transplant - 5 Locations!£899 for a hair transplant with approx. 1000 hairs, £1899 for approx. 2000 hairs, or £2895 for approx. 3000 at FUE Hair Transplant Clinics - save up to 70%
Promotion ends on
19 / 02 / 2017