Aston Martin Experience£225 instead of £650 for a one day Aston Martin V8 Vantage experience inc. 200 miles, from Aston Experience – unleash your inner Bond save 65%
Time left to purchase
- Get a day with an Aston Martin.
- Drive the V8 Vantage - 0-60mph in 4.7 seconds.
- Deal includes deposit and insurance.
- Drive up to 200 miles.
- Collect from Central London.
- Perfect as a gift for the wannabe Bond in your life.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for 12 months.
- Sorry, you must be over 23 to enjoy today’s deal.
- Must have held a full UK license for a minimum of 3 years.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
- A £70 charge applies for a weekend booking.
- 200 free miles if you collect the vehicle, 50 if you have it delivered.
You don’t have to be on Her Majesty’s Secret Service, or have a license to kill to drive an Aston Martin, and contrary to the beliefs of some, you only live once. Today’s deal is for your eyes only.
We’ve teamed up with Aston Experience to offer you a one day hire of a limited edition Aston Martin V8, including 200 miles for just £225. That’s a huge 65% off the usual £650.
The car comes fully loaded with an up-rated GT exhaust and a new air induction system. A blend of performance and classic Aston styling, as well as practicality, this car is perfect for times when even the world is not enough and only a V8 engine will do.
Here are the specs:
- 4.7l V8.
- 0 to 60mph in 4.7 seconds.
We’re also chucking in the deposit as part of today’s deal, so don’t let anything ruin your fun. If you collect the car from the Canary Wharf depot you'll have 200 miles of driving, or if you have it delivered you'll get 50 miles. Either way, when your engine roars you’ll scare the living daylights out of everyone else on the road.
Redemption is easy: once the deal ends we’ll send you a unique wowcher code. All you have to do is call the number on the wowcher to book with Aston Experience, quoting your full code. And as Q would say, do bring it back in one piece this time Bond...