Amsterdam & Flights £159pp for a 2 night stay at the 4* Memphis Hotel in Amsterdam with iFly inc. flights and breakfast, or £199pp for 3 nights
A 2 night stay at the 4* Memphis Hotel in Amsterdam inc. flights and breakfast from iFly. OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.
A 3 night stay at the 4* Memphis Hotel in Amsterdam inc. flights and breakfast from iFly. OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.
- Enjoy a 2 or 3 night stay for 2 in beautiful Amsterdam.
- En-suite rooms include double or twin beds, TV, coffee maker, Wi-Fi and minibar.
- Plus you'll be treated to a full continental breakfast each morning.
- Return flights depart from London Gatwick, Stansted or Luton.
- Visit the Van Gogh Museum, Anne Frank House or wander along the canals.
- Rated 4 out of 5 on Booking.com.
The Fine Print
- Price is based on 2 sharing so you'll need to buy 2.
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid from 1st Dec - 28th Feb, must book by 30th Nov 2012.
- Excludes travel between 20th Dec - 5th Jan.
- Includes up to 5kgpp hand luggage.
- Subject to availability.
Think 'Amsterdam' and we imagine winding canals, beautiful architecture and bike trails aren't what spring to mind. Uncover the city's more refined side with today's wowcher deal...
Today we're offering you a two-night stay at the 4* Memphis Hotel in Amsterdam including flights and breakfast for only £159pp, or got for three nights and pay only £199pp.
Covered in beautiful greenery and boasting unparalleled proximity to the iconic Van Gogh Museum, the 4* Memphis Hotel is the perfect base from which to explore the city of Amsterdam. Each of the hotel's double or twin rooms are characterised by their simple but elegant décor and all feature a private bathroom, TV, coffee maker and minibar - not to mention a spacious and utterly luxurious double or twin bed. If you're struggling to decide which tourist hotspot to hit first, why not take a while to mull over the options over a full continental breakfast in the hotel's tasteful dining area.
Boasting an abundance of winding canals, idyllic bike trails and relaxed café culture - Amsterdam truly is a paradise for those who want to relax in chic European style. Undoubtedly the best way to view the city is to hire a bike and ride alongside the picturesque canals in search of a day of fun. Be it culture, history, art or shopping, the city's varied attractions from the historic Anne Frank House to the buzzing hub of the Red Light District are sure to keep you thoroughly entertained.
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call or email iFly Holidays to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Booking.com:
"The Hotel was in a great location."
Reviewed: 07 May 2012
"Good location, comfortable, nice staff."
Reviewed: 03 September 2012
"Very good location for exploring the city."
Reviewed: 27 January 2012
Full Head Balayage Highlights, Cut & Blow Dry, Putney£39 instead of up to £180 for a full head of balayage highlights, plus a cut and blow dry at Chez Stephan, Putney - save up to 78%
Heavenly Spa Day with 2 Treatments for 2 - 30 Locations! £49 for a spa day for two people with two treatments each at a choice of over 30 locations from Buyagift!
£2 for a £45 Gala Bingo Credit£2 for a £45 Gala Bingo credit to spend online at GalaBingo.com - save 96%
Time left to purchase