London Walking Tours for 2£10 instead of £20 for 2 tickets to a 2-hour historical pub or literary London walking tour with Most Curious Tours - save 50%
Time left to purchase
- Get 2 tickets to one of the following walking tours:
- Tour some of London’s oldest pubs on the Historical Pub tour (Wednesdays from 7:30pm)
- Or discover literary legends with the Literary London tour (Sundays at 2pm).
- You'll be in groups of up to 15.
- You’ll also receive an upcoming What’s On events calendar.
- Each tour lasts 2 hours.
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 23rd Feb 2013.
- Subject to availability.
You may talk the talk, but will you walk the walk with this walk-and-talk Wowcher deal?
Today we’re offering you two tickets to a Historical Pub or Literary London walking tour for just £10, saving you 50% off Most Curious Tours’ price of £20.
With today’s deal, you and a lucky companion will get the chance to go on your choice of rip-roaring London walking tours - perfect for getting to know the lesser-known side of London:
- Literary London Walking Tour: Meeting outside Russell Square tube station every Sunday afternoon at 2pm, this tour gives you the opportunity to walk in the footsteps of literary greats such as Charles Dickens, William Shakespeare and Oscar Wilde. You’ll be guided by an active member of the local literary scene, who’ll perform both their own work and some greats from history, as well as divulging some not-so-well-known local tidbits. As well as getting to hear some amazing stories and discovering the best places in London to shop for books, you’ll also receive a What’s On events calendar and hand-drawn route map.
- Historical London Pub Walk: Beginning each Wednesday at 7:30pm, this two-hour tour is full of quirky facts and little-known, long-forgotten secrets of London’s oldest pubs. Having met at the Viaduct Tavern public house, your hilarious tour guide Louise will take you on a tour that’ll see you encounter a prison, body snatchers, the county of Cambridgeshire, the river Fleet and the first edition of Dr Johnson’s dictionary.
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email Most Curious Tours to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
8hr Wedding Photography Package£349 instead of £700 for an eight-hour wedding photography package including all images on disc from Digital Weddings - capture your special day and save 50%
DNA Population Match Test£79 instead £199 for a DNA population match test from DNA Diagnostics Centre - save 60%
Time left to purchase