Everyone knows the best part of Christmas is the food (well, second best). Make sure your day goes off without a hitch and learn from the best with today's deal.
Today we’re offering you a 2½ hour Christmas cooking class for only £32, saving you 68% off The Smart School of Cookery's price of £99.
Whether you're a dab hand with a whisk or you've only just mastered the art of beans on toast, today's deal offers you the chance to find your inner Nigella or Jamie. The professional chefs at The Smart School of Cookery are dedicated to ensuring your experience is a relaxed, fun and informative one, whichever of the following courses you choose to pick:
- Christmas Canapés: You'll make tea-smoked salmon, seared peppercorn sirloin, sea bass with gin & tonic sorbet, butterflied black tiger prawns and many more
- Christmas Entertaining: Learn to make canapés and cook seabass steak on a crabmeat mash with a puree of orange-infused carrot
Or, if you've got your festive feast down, why not try the following:
- Sushi and Japanese: Master the dexterous art of sushi-making in a course that enables you to create dipping sauces, tempura and ramen
- 3 Course Masterclass: There's no better way to impress than by serving up a decadent three-course meal of tea-smoked salmon, stuffed fillet of pork and coconut rice brûlée
- Indian Classics: Spice up your recipe repertoire with deep-fried prawns, onion pakoras, Goan chicken curry and samosas
- Chinese Extravaganza: No need for that weekly takeaway now you've mastered the art of salt and chilli squid and chicken curry with noodles
- Spanish Tapas: You'll learn how to make gambas al pil pil, patatas bravas, calamares, traditional paella, tortilla and pork pincho
- Bread Making: Learn how to make a traditional white loaf, focaccia, brioche or walnut bread
- Fishmongery: Learn all the tricks of the trade from a qualified fishmonger, such as filleting fish, dressing fresh crab and lobster and shucking oysters.
- Morrocan Made Easy: Learn how to make corba, Morrocan kofte and to-die-for chicken tagine with couscous and spiced carrots
Not only will all your ingredients and equipment be provided but you'll also be able to toast your culinary prowess with a rewarding glass of wine at the end of the class. Classes take place in Mayfair, Essex, Kent and Stansted.