Hilton Meal & Wine for 2£29 instead of up to £63.40 for a 2-course meal for 2 & glass of wine each at The Axis Bar & Restaurant, Hilton Islington - save up to 54%
Save up to 54%
Time left to purchase
- Dine out in style with a 2-course meal for 2 at The Hilton Hotel, Islington.
- Starters include linguine carbonara and Thai style fish cakes.
- Enjoy a selection of mains such as slow cooked pork belly, chicken wrapped in chorizo and herb crusted lamb rack.
- Desserts include coconut panna cotta, pear and plum crumble and a selection of British cheeses.
- Includes a glass of wine each.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 17th May 2013.
- £2 surcharge applies for pan fried scallops, £3 surcharge for aged Scotch rib eye & £4 surcharge for aged British beef fillet.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Service charge is not included.
- Subject to availability.
If The Hunger Games was filmed at Wowcher Towers, then we think the film’s plot would be centred on a mad-cap race to get to the venue of today’s tongue tantalising deal…
We’ve teamed up with The Axis Bar & Restaurant at The Hilton London Islington to offer you a a two-course meal for two including a glass of wine each for just £29, saving you up to 54% off The Axis Bar & Restaurant’s prices.
Based in the heart of Angel, The Axis Bar at The Hilton London Islington offers a gourmet dining experience in beautiful, contemporary surroundings. Sit back in comfort and enjoy looking out on a (hopefully) sunny day through the modern glass fronted wall as you sip on a glass of wine. You and your very lucky companion will get to enjoy a two-course meal - so whether you fancy a delectable starter or dessert with your main course, you’re sure to be dining in style. With starters including linguine carbonara, Thai style fish cakes and beetroot and goat cheese salad, main courses including slow cooked pork belly, chicken wrapped in chorizo and herb crusted lamb rack and desserts such as coconut panna cotta, pear and plum crumble and a selection of British cheese, there’s certainly enough there to give you food for thought!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Axis Bar & Restaurant to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
Good food; LOVED the lamb!
Reviewed: 23 May 2012
Lovely restaurant to visit.
Maxine S, London
Reviewed: 18 May 2012
...restaurant itself very cool looking
Stavros Bavros, Strood
Reviewed: 24 October 2012