Pastry & Pie Making Course£29 instead of £79 for a 2-hour Pastry and Pie or Bread Making course at Morgan’s Kitchen in Camden, London, Beaconsfield & Park Royal - save 63%
Time left to purchase
- Learn how to make short crust pastry and produce a tasty meat or fruit pie.
- Or learn three methods of making bread and the science behind the process.
- Try out your new skills with hands-on practice.
- Taught by friendly, experienced chefs.
- Each course lasts 2-hours and are available at a range of times.
- Available in Camden, Beaconsfield and Park Royal (see map for details).
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 14th February 2013.
- Venues subject to change.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
With the arrival of winter, we're craving the smell of homemade, carb-alicious treats running through our homes…
That's why we're offering you a 2-hour Pastry and Pie or Bread Making course for only £29 - saving you 63% off Morgan's Kitchen's price of £79.
Passionate about all things food-related, Morgan's Kitchen want to spread their knowledge of cooking far and wide, so you too can enjoy being in the kitchen as much as they do! With today's deal you'll get to choose one of two courses, each available in Camden, Beaconsfield and Park Royal (check out the map below for full details).
Pastry & Pie Making
Learn how to make the best short crust pastry, suitable for use in savoury and fruit pie making, and the key techniques involved in producing a tasty pie. Then test your new-found knowledge and get creative by making chicken and mushroom, beef and onion or apple pie in the modern, fully equipped kitchen. Look at how to use pastries in dishes and snacks from across the world and take home a batch of recipes so that you can carry on practising.
Learn three methods of making bread and the principle science behind the process; then test your knowledge and get creative in making a cottage loaf or rolls, soda bread and sada roti - choosing your style, design, glaze and toppings. Whilst your bread is rising, you'll take a look at breads from around the world and explore accompaniments and recipes to make the most out of your creations.
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we'll send you your unique code.
- Head to Morgan's Kitchen's site using the link we send you.
- Choose your course, venue and time.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Paradise Wildlife Park Ticket£11 for a child ticket or £13 for an adult ticket to Paradise Wildlife Park, Broxbourne
4-Course 'Dark Knights' Medieval Banquet & 'Unlimited' Drinks for 2£74 for a 4-course 'Dark Knights' banquet for 2 including 'ancient' ciders and aerial acrobatics entertainment, St Katharine Docks - save 38%
1ml Dermal Filler, Harley Street£109 instead of £299 for a 1ml dermal filler treatment at Harley Street Face & Skin - save 64%
Time left to purchase