London Walking Tour for 2£9 instead of £20 for 2 tickets to any 'Ready to Walk' tour around London with Coutours - save 55%
Time left to purchase
- Choose from tours including 'Secrets of Hidden London', 'The Old City Ghost Walk', 'Soho Soundbites', 'The Diamond Years' and more.
- Tours last up to 2 hours.
- They run Tuesday - Sunday at a range of times.
- You'll be led by an enthusiastic, knowledgeable guide.
- See a different side to London!
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid for 6 months.
- Subject to availability.
If you know the capital like the back of your hand when it comes to locating a good late bar, but you're not so hot on the cultural side of things (no, kebab shops don't count...), then today's deal is for you!
We're offering you two tickets to any 'Ready to Walk' tour around London for only £9 - saving you 55% off Coutours' price of £20 if you buy now.
Led by enthusiastic, knowledgeable guides in groups of no more than 15 people, Coutours' walks are an exciting way to see a new side of London! With today's deal you and a friend can choose to go on any of the following:
- Secrets of Hidden London: A sneak peek at the secret places and details around the Strand, Covent Garden and Soho. (Tuesdays and Sundays, 2pm - 4pm, meeting at Embankment station)
- The Old City Ghost Walk: A 'ghostorical' terror tour with ghouls, executions and black dogs! (Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 7pm - 8:30pm, meeting at Chancery Lane station)
- Soho Soundbites: The sex and drugs and rock 'n' roll tour! (Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:30pm - 8pm, meeting at Floridita, 100 Wardour Street)
- Dark Secrets of the South: The badlands of London: prisons, brothels, stink industries and a murder rate that was twice that of north of the river… (Wednesdays, 11am - 1pm, meeting at Monument station)
- The Diamond Years: A look at the life of the Queen in London with all its ups and downs. (Thursdays, 2pm - 4pm, meeting at Bond Street station)
- The Shocking East End: Gangs, murder, Jack the Ripper, poverty, immigration and fish 'n' chips! (Fridays and Sundays, 11am - 1pm, meeting at Liverpool Street station)
- City of the 'Undead': Vampires, monsters, zombies and werewolves! (Fridays and Saturdays, 7pm - 8:30pm, meeting at Piccadilly Circus station)
- Highclass/Lowlifes’ tour of Mayfair and Soho: From the aristocratic playgrounds of the West across Regent St and into the dirt and sleaze of Soho! (Saturdays, 11am - 1pm, meeting at Green Park station)
- City of the Dead: Plague pits, overfilled graveyards, bodysnatchers and answers to questions including why we wear black to funerals. (Saturdays, 2pm - 4pm, meeting at St Paul's station)
- The East End Ghost Walk: The ghosts of Jack the Ripper, haunted burial grounds, mysterious deaths and pubs with more than just bottles of spirits! (Sundays, 5pm - 7pm, meeting at Whitechapel station)
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Visit Coutours' site to book using the link we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
ZOOM Teeth Whitening, Oxford St£69 instead of £429 for a one-hour ZOOM teeth whitening treatment including a consultation at Glamour Smile Clinic, Oxford Street - save 84%
FUE Hair Transplant£799 for a hair transplant with approx. 1000 hairs, £1799 for approx. 2000 hairs or £2795 for approx. 3000 hairs at Medical Hair Centre, Romford - save up to 60%
Promotion ends on
04 / 08 / 2016
Titanium Dental Implant & Crown£899 instead of up to £2730 for a titanium dental implant with a porcelain crown at The Care Dental Practice, Hammersmith - save up to 67%
Time left to purchase