Isle of Wight Day Trip & Ferry£44 instead of up to £120 for a luxury Isle of Wight day trip inc. return ferry travel with Luxury Travels and Tours - save up to 63%
Save up to 63%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 1-day Isle of Wight tour.
- With luxury coach and ferry travel.
- Visit the seaside at Shanklin.
- Explore historic Osborne House and Ventnor Botanic Gardens.
- Experience the services of a professional tour guide.
- Departs from South Kensington.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 6th Dec 2014.
- Runs Saturdays and Sundays only.
- Must be aged 16 or over.
- Excludes lunch and admission to attractions.
- Subject to availability.
We’ve heard the rumours that she sells seashells by the seashore; however, the only way you’ll know for sure is if you check out today’s deal…
We're offering you a luxury Isle of Wight day tour including return ferry travel for just £44, saving you up to 63% off Luxury Travels and Tours' price of up to £120.
Whether you fancy a day out with a difference or want to really get to the heart of British heritage and culture, Luxury Travels and Tours are here to make your wishes come true. Hop aboard their glamorous coach with a band of like-minded adventurers and hit the road (and sea!) in the beautiful Isle of Wight. Enjoy the services of a professional tour guide to help you make the most of the following attractions:
- Departure: South Kensington, 7:30am
Travelling aboard a luxury coach, you will head from South Kensington to Portsmouth, before taking the ferry to Ryde - a pleasant 45-minute trip.
- Ventnor Botanical Gardens
Once you arrive, your first destination will be Ventnor on the South coast of the island, where you will discover the stunning Ventnor Botanic Garden that's famous for its semi-tropical plant collection. Wander the winding Victorian streets of Ventnor, full of quirky shops, before departing for your next stop.
A short hop away is Shanklin, one of the most popular holiday destinations on the island. Explore the seaside promenade or discover Shanklin Chine, a historic gorge containing a 45 foot waterfall. It's a great place to stop off for lunch, with wonderful seafood restaurants and beachside cafes.
- Osborne House
Your last stop will be the historic and elegant former home of Queen Victoria, Osborne House. Here you can have a taste of what the private lives of the Royal family would have been like as you stroll through the sumptuously decorated rooms and extensive grounds, enjoying the incredible views over the Solent. A perfect place to end a fantastic day, you will then make your way back to the ferry port and to London.
- Return time: 9pm (estimated)
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email Luxury Travels and Tours to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.