Thames RIB Boat Thrill Ride£25 for a 50-minute RIB boat thrill ride for one adult along the River Thames with RIB Tours London, South Bank
- Enjoy a 50-minute RIB boat thrill ride!
- Rated 5* on Trip Advisor.
- Whip up speeds of up to 30 knots as you cruise the River Thames.
- Includes safety gear, wet weather jackets and safety briefing.
- Valid 7 days a week.
- Based on Festival Pier, South Bank.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 31st Oct 2014.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Must be 3 or over. Under-16s must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Subject to availability.
Cruising down the Thames at high speeds used to be the stuff of Bond film fantasies, but thanks to today's exhilarating deal you can be in 00-heaven!
We're offering you a 50-minute RIB boat thrill ride along the Thames for just £25, courtesy of RIB Tours London.
Based on Festival Pier along the South Bank, RIB Tours London specialise in high-speed, adrenaline-fuelled cruises across the capital's iconic waterway. You'll head towards Canary Wharf in your RIB (rigid inflatable boat) at speeds of up to 30 knots, taking in spectacular sights such as the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye and the Tower of London with your professional guide. You'll also have the option to purchase photos and a HD video of your cruise when you arrive back on dry land, perfect for reliving every second of the thrill ride. Just don't forget to bring your sea legs, matey!
Departure Times: 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm and 6pm
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email RIB Tours London to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"Awesome fun and informative”
Reviewed: 30 July 2014
"Really enjoyed the ride - great views of the Thames"
Reviewed: 29 July 2014
Reviewed: 28 July 2014