Kensington Zoom 2 Laser Teeth Whitening£99 instead of up to £505 for a Zoom 2 laser teeth whitening session at The Kensington Dental Spa - save up to 80%
Save up to 80%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a session of Zoom 2 teeth whitening inc. consultation.
- Followed by an Airflow scale & polish, plus use of massage chair.
- Carried out by a GDC-registered dentist.
- Open Mon-Fri, 9am-7pm and Sat, 10am-4pm.
- Based in Kensington.
- Wowcher Bonus: 20% off future cosmetic treatments.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 31st Oct 2014.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- New Kensington Dental Spa customers only.
- If deemed medically unsuitable, a full refund will be given.
- Appointments subject to availability.
If you wake up with black coffee and wind down with a nice glass of red, then the chances are that your teeth are looking less than white! Transform your smile from Shrek to Cheryl with today’s deal...
We're offering you a Zoom 2 laser teeth whitening session for just £99, saving you up to 80% off The Kensington Dental Spa’s price of £505.
The experts at The Kensington Dental Spa on Kensington High Street are poised and ready to spruce up your smile with their friendly attitude and expert capability. You’ll start with a full consultation, assessing the extent of your dental needs and preparing you for a sparkling new smile. Then it's onto the Zoom 2 treatment, which lasts between 45 and 60 minutes - plus, you'll also get an Airflow scale and polish to make sure your teeth are squeaky clean, while relaxing on their comfy massage chair throughout. All that's left to do then is strut out feeling cool, confident and ready to rock with a killer smile. And, as a Wowcher Bonus, you'll also get 20% off future cosmetic treatments when booked on the same day you use your wowcher! What more could you want?
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Wowcher Bookings site to book using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.