3-hour 'Introduction to Floristry' Class£29 instead of £100 for a 3-hour ‘Introduction to Floristry' class at School of Floristry, Isleworth - take home your creations and save 71%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 3-hour ‘Introduction to Floristry' class.
- Create your own fresh flower wreath and take it home afterwards!
- All materials and equipment provided.
- Learn how to shape foliage, use floral foam, wire flowers and more.
- Classes run on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Based in Isleworth, just a 5-minute walk from the rail station.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 30th Aug 2014.
- Subject to availability.
The Spice Girls may have called for girl power, but we're quite partial to flower power too. Let your creativity blossom with today’s deal...
We’re offering you a 3-hour ‘Introduction to Floristry' class and the chance to take home your creations for just £29, saving you 71% off School of Floristry's price of £100.
The School of Floristry is a professional florist training school based in the heart of Isleworth. This introductory course is perfect for those who love flowers and want to develop their flower arranging skills. The experienced tutors will teach you how make a fresh flower wreath, a versatile design that can be used for all occasions from Christmas and Halloween to Valentine's Day and weddings. You'll learn how to start the design with floral foam, shape foliage and more, plus you'll even get to take your wreath home afterwards. Now that’s flower power!
Classes run on Saturdays and Sundays.
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email School of Floristry to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.