Bistro Platter & Wine for 2£14 for a bistro platter & two glasses of wine for 2, £19.99 for a bottle of wine to share at Pall Mall, Charing Cross
Two glasses of bistro wine and platter to share between 2 at Pall Mall, Charing Cross OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.
A bottle of bistro wine and platter to share between 2 at Pall Mall, Charing Cross OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.
- Enjoy a glass of bistro wine each.
- Plus a cheese and meat platter.
- Upgrade to get a bottle of wine to share.
- Valid Mon-Sat (see opening times below).
- Based near Charing Cross station.
- Rated 5* on Trip Advisor.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 20th Oct 2014.
- Please drink responsibly; visit drinkaware.co.uk for more advice.
- Subject to availability.
You don't have to be a connoisseur to understand that fine wine and artisan cheese are pleasing to the palate. Simply swing on down to Pall Mall...
Today we’re offering you two glasses of bistro wine and a cheese and meat platter to share between 2 people for £14, or get a bottle of bistro wine for just £19.99!
Everyone deserves a treat once in a while, and we think today’s deal certainly meets the criteria. Whether you’re initiating a romantic date or catching up with a friend, Pall Mall Fine Wine Bar is the place to do it. You and your companion will enjoy a glass of bistro wine each, accompanying its fruity flavours with a rich cheese and meat platter to share. If you choose to upgrade, you'll get a bottle of wine between the two of you. Soak up the surroundings of the traditional wine shop at any of the following times:
- Monday-Wednesday: 11am-7:30pm
- Thursday-Friday: 11am-5pm
- Saturday: 2pm-7:30pm
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Pall Mall to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
''What a charming little wine bar!''
Reviewed: 18 March 2014
''Charming staff, great wines''
Reviewed: 28 October 2014