Central London, Spa & Wine for 2£99 instead of up to £130.50 (from International Hotel London) for a 1-night stay including breakfast, wine & spa access - save up to 24 %
Save up to 24%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 1-night stay for 2 in Canary Wharf, Docklands.
- Inc. a bottle of wine to share.
- Spacious en-suite room with panoramic views of London's skyline.
- Unlimited spa access throughout your stay.
- Based near O2 Arena, Greenwich and ExCeL London.
- Voucher valid 15th Jul-30th Sep 2014 (Sun-Fri).
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 3rd Aug 2014.
- Voucher valid 15th Jul-30th Sep 2014.
- Excludes Saturdays.
- No cancellations once booked.
- Subject to availability.
There really is no place like home, so why suffer tiresome check-in queues and ear-popping flights when you can enjoy some luxury right on your doorstep?
We're offering you a 1-night stay including wine, breakfast and spa access for just £99, saving you up to 24% off International Hotel London's price of up to £130.50.
As one of the first prestigious Canary Wharf Hotels, situated on the water's edge in the London Docklands, the International Hotel London boasts a superb panoramic view of London's sparkling skyline. This hotel features 442 spacious en-suite bedrooms, many of which offer guests spectacular views of the Thames, the Shard and other iconic London sights. Upon arrival, you’ll be treated to a bottle of wine to toast your stay at this deluxe hotel, before settling into your double or twin en-suite room boasting all the usual perks such as wifi, flat screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. The next morning, you'll enjoy a scrumptious breakfast in the hotel’s charming breakfast area, and then it's time to explore.
Fancy some me-time? Included in today's deal is a full day's access to International Hotel London's Spindles Health Club, boasting an indoor pool, sauna, steam room and aerobic classes! The International Hotel London is also a stone’s throw from the famous O2 Arena, as well as London’s abundant shopping destinations, bars, restaurants and theatres. Whatever you decide to do, you'll leave feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call International Hotel London to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
Reviewed: 01 July 2014
"Hotel staff very pleasant and helpful. Room big and comfortable."
Reviewed: 30 June 2014
"Happy with the hotel and the location... I would stay again."
Reviewed: 21 June 2014