Down Hall Country House & Bubbly£59 instead of up to £129 (at Down Hall Country House Hotel) for an overnight stay for 2 including bubbly each on arrival and breakfast - save up to 54%
Save up to 54%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy an overnight stay for 2 people at the 4* Down Hall Country House in Hertfordshire.
- Includes access to gym, tennis court, sauna and steam room.
- En-suite double or twin classic bedroom with Wi-Fi & TV.
- Includes a glass of bubbly on arrival and full English breakfast.
- Based in Hatfield Heath.
- Voucher valid for stays from 1st Jul-14th Sep 2014 (Sun-Thu only).
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 15th Jul 2014.
- Voucher valid for stays from 1st Jul-14th Sep 2014.
- Valid Sun-Thu only.
- Non-refundable once book, 48-hours to transfer date after booking.
- Subject to availability.
Dating back to 1322, today's idyllic getaway is a perfect fusion of historic charm and modern luxury - ideal for a romantic break this summer...
Today we’re offering you an overnight stay for 2 including a glass of bubbly each on arrival and breakfast for only £59, saving you up to 54% off Down Hall Country House Hotel’s price of up to £129.
Anyone who enjoys the finer things in life won’t fail to be impressed by the majestic grandeur of Down Hall Country House Hotel. Set within 110 acres of unspoilt woodland, the stunning house offers all the luxury you’d expect, with the added bonus of gourmet food and a friendly team of staff. Upon arrival, you’ll be treated to a glass of bubbly each - undeniably the perfect way to toast your decadent break for two! Each of the hotel’s classic en-suite rooms have been individually decorated in rich, warm colours in keeping with the hotel’s historical roots, yet boast modern amenities such as TV, Wi-Fi and tea and coffee making facilities. So lay back, revel in your comfortable bed and fall asleep happy in the knowledge you’ll be treated to a mouthwatering full English breakfast in the morning.
During your stay, you’ll have access to the hotel’s gym and leisure facilities including a tennis court, sauna and steam room. If, however, you do fancy venturing further afield, why not visit the nearby Medieval Mountfitchet Castle or the historic market town of Bishop’s Stortford, characterised by its mixture of boutiques, picturesque pubs and beautiful buildings? You can rest assured you’ll have no problem finding things to do and will return home refreshed, relaxed and ready to enjoy the remainder of the summer...
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call or email Down Hall Country House Hotel to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your wowcher code.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
“Beautiful building, great views and great food”
Reviewed: 27 April 2014
Reviewed: 18 April 2014
Reviewed: 13 May 2014