10-Course Mezze Dining for 2£19 instead of up to £62.55 for a 10-course mezze tasting menu for 2, or £24 with a glass of wine each at Yamal Alsham, Imperial Wharf - save up to 70%
A 10-course mezze tasting menu for 2 at Yamal Alsham, Imperial Wharf (was up to £62.55) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 70% (£43.55)
A 10-course mezze tasting menu for 2 and a glass of wine each at Yamal Alsham, Imperial Wharf (was up to £72.45) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 67% (£48.45)
Save up to 70%
Time left to purchase
- Winner of a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013.
- Enjoy a 10-course mezze tasting menu for 2.
- Lebanese-inspired dishes inc. falafel, lamb parcels and hummus.
- Upgrade to get a glass of house wine each.
- Valid 7 days a week from 12 midday to 11pm.
- Based in Imperial Wharf.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 4th Aug 2014.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
If you can fall in love with food then we think we've found the one, these dishes will have you weak at your Leba-knees!
We’re offering you a 10-course mezze tasting menu for 2 for £19, or upgrade to have it with a glass of wine each for just £24, saving you up to 70% off Yamal Alsham's prices.
Fusing traditional Lebanese décor with sleek furniture typically found in trendy London restaurants, one step in to Yamal Alsham and you know it’s more than just your taste buds that are in for a treat! Based just a stone’s throw away from Imperial Wharf station and with indoor and outdoor dining, the restaurant offers authentic Lebanese and Syrian cuisine made with only the freshest local produce. With today’s deal, you and a friend will be treated to a 10-course tasting banquet featuring the following:
- Hummus and crudités
- Falafel: Deep-fried bean and herb croquettes with lemon and tahini dip
- Fatayer: Baked pastry triangles filled with baby spinach, spring onion and sumac
- Sfhia: Lebanese pizza bites topped with minced lamb, onions, pine nuts and tomato
- Spicy potato: Fried in garlic, coriander and chilli
- Cheese sambousek: Deep-fried pastry parcels filled with mixed cheese and herbs
- Kibbe meklieh: Deep-fried lamb and cracked wheat parcels filled with onion and pine nuts
- Manaeesh zaatar: Small Lebanese pastry topped with thyme, sumac and sesame seeds
- Seasonal salad
- Baklawa pastries
Plus, if you so choose, you can upgrade and add a glass of house wine each. Sounds good to us!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Yamal Alsham to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on on Trip Advisor:
"Excellent food, excellent music, excellent experience"
Reviewed: 28 April 2014
Reviewed: 23 April 2014
Reviewed: 18 April 2014