V&A One Day Drawing Classes£44 instead of £110 for a 1-day drawing course at the V&A plus lunch with Sketchout - save 60%
Time left to purchase
- Learn to think and see like an artist with a 1-day drawing course.
- Master the essentials of shading, line, tone and scale.
- Enhance the atmosphere, quality and creativity of your drawings.
- Takes place in the iconic Victoria & Albert museum.
- Inc. a delicious Mediterranean lunch and sweet treats at L’Opera.
- Runs from 10:15am to 5:15pm on selected weekend dates (see below for details).
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid selected dates until 27th July 2014.
- Under-14s must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Must bring own A3 sketchbook.
- No cancellations or rescheduling once booked.
- Subject to availability.
If George Bush can paint the Dalai Lama (albeit fairly badly), then imagine what you could do with a pencil...
Today we're offering you a 1-day drawing course at the V&A for only £44, saving you 60% off Sketchout's price of £110.
Ideal for those who want to enjoy an artistically enriching day, Sketchout's 1-day drawing course focuses on the fundamentals of drawing and how to succeed at observational sketching. You'll cover the fundamental principles for recognising line, tone and scale, plus the importance of shading for depth and atmosphere. Learn some basic tips that will improve your chances of getting the results that you want and some techniques to help you engage with drawing in new, fun and dynamic ways. Set in the inspiring surrounds of the V&A, the course runs between 10:15am-5:15pm on the following dates:
- The Fundamentals of Drawing at the V&A (more dates to be added, enquire when booking):
- May: Sat 10th, Sun 11th, Sat 17th, Sat 24th, Sat 31st
- June: Sun 1st, Sat 7th, Sun 15th, Sat 21st
- July: Sat 5th, Sat 12th, Sat 19th, Sun 27th
- Aug: Sat 2nd, Sun 3rd, Sat 9th, Sun 10th
Your hard work will be rewarded with lunch at L'Opera restaurant (opposite the V&A) where you'll enjoy an organic Mediterranean inspired main-course, tea and a shared sweet platter. Artistic improvement never tasted better...
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Sketchout's online form to book using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
3hr MAC Makeup Masterclass & 7pc Brush Set - 3 Locations!£29 for a three-hour MAC makeup artistry course with a seven-piece brush set to take home from London Makeup Studio - choose from three locations and save 81%
Time left to purchase