Dr Johnson's House Tickets£4.50 instead of up to £9 for 2 tickets to Dr Johnson’s House – visit the house where writer Samuel Johnson lived & save up to 50%
Save up to 50%
Time left to purchase
- Look around the stunning period property with 4 storey’s of things to see and do.
- See where one of the earliest English dictionaries was written by Samuel Johnson.
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 on Trip Advisor.
- Plus tonnes of historical artefacts, including historic anti-burglary devices!
- Based in Chancery Lane.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for 6 months.
- Subject to availability.
What would we do without the dictionary? Useful for settling Scrabble arguments and propping open doors (amongst other things), it's time to pay homage to the handy little book....
Today we’re offering you 2 tickets to Dr Johnson’s House Museum for only £4.50 – saving you up to 50% off Dr Johnson’s House’s price of up to £9.
Based just a stone’s throw away from Chancery Lane underground, Dr Johnson’s House offers a fascinating and enjoyable insight into one of Britain’s most noted literary figures. The 300 year old townhouse holds 4 storey’s worth of amazing historical artefacts including everything from anti-burglary devices to paintings and books. Not only will you get the chance to sit in the garret where Johnson's dictionary was written, you’ll also have the opportunity to try on Georgian costumes, relax in the library and see a whole host of artefacts related to Johnson and his life. The museum also provides audio-visual equipment (for a small fee of £2) to make sure you really make the most of your experience. So why not get up off the sofa, put down the remote and do something cultural today…
But don’t just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
- “A must visit when in London.” – Dunklaymin
- “A world away from the usual tourist tat.” – tonyshaw14
- “An absolute pleasure to visit.” – Keith H
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Simply print out your wowcher and take it with you.
Pizza, Champagne Cocktails & Comedy for 2, 4 or 6, Covent Garden£16 instead of £38.90 for live comedy for 2 people including a pizza and Champagne cocktail each, £30 for 4, or £44 for 6 at Café Mode, Covent Garden - save up to 59%
3 Mole, Wart or Skin Tag Removals @ Churton Clinic, Victoria£79 instead of £165 for three mole, wart or skin tag removals at Churton Clinic, Victoria - save 52%
Time left to purchase