Great Crime Tour of London£10 instead of £20 for a 2 ½ hour Great Crime Tour of London with Great British Tours - save a spine-chilling 50%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a Great Crime Tour of London walking tour.
- Discover the dark side of your country's capital.
- Hear conspiracies, plus tales of gangsters, heists and more!
- Visit Blackfriars Bridge, Monument and more.
- Tours take place Fri-Sun at 7pm and last 2 ½ hours.
- Meet underneath Hungerford Bridge, South Bank.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 20th Jul 2014.
- Subject to availability.
Listen up me old china plate, you might say today's deal is a bit of a steal. But keep it under your pork pie hat, yeah?
We're offering you a a 2 ½ hour Great Crime Tour of London for just £10, saving you 50% off Great British Tours' price of £20.
London was the most prosperous city in the world for the majority of civilised (and not so civilised) history, so it’s no wonder all manner of crooks, bandits and rough sorts have wanted a piece of the action over the years. A 2 ½ hour walking tour of the South Bank area with a group of up to 30 people, the Great Crime Tour of London delves into the city’s greatest crimes, misdemeanours, heists and even political conspiracies that go all the way to the top. The tour’s itinerary is as follows:
- London's Gangsters: Anecdotes about London's most notorious gangsters and dangerous men will leave you enthralled.
- The Beatles Conspiracy: Is Paul McCartney actually Paul McCartney?
- The Diana Conspiracy: What you don't know about the tragedy of the people's princess.
- Art Heists: As a hub for the world's contemporary art market, London has seen some of the greatest unsolved art heists in history.
- Jewellery Heists: Fascinating thefts that wouldn't be out of place in a Hollywood movie.
- Political Scandal: What happens behind closed doors on London's streets at night invariably doesn't stay there long...
- Monument: The Great Fire of London - conspiracy or accident?
- Blackfriars Bridge: Mafia mysteries, assassinations and Victorian baby farming!
- Bank Robbery: It was a big one - did they get away with it?
- Big Brother: How powerful is the government and how much do they control the lives of Londoners?
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Great British Tours' site using the link we send you.
- Select your date.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Emergency First Aid Course & 3-Year Certificate - Over 70 Locations!£35 for a one-day first aid course including a three-year certificate for one person, or £65 for two people with First Aid Training Organisation - save up to 61%
Time left to purchase