London Bus Tour£9 instead of £18 for a ticket to Professor Quantum's Magnificent Time Tour - see London’s historical sights and save 50%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 75 minute unique tour of London on an old Routemaster bus.
- Learn about London’s history in a fun and informative way.
- Tour starts on Northumberland Avenue and travels past Buckingham Palace, Westminster and across the Thames.
- Plus children under 5 go free!
- Tours run every day at 2.45pm.
- Easy to get to from Charing Cross and Embankment tube stations.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid for 3 months.
- One child under 5 per adult can travel for free as long as they don’t occupy a seat to the exclusion of a fare-paying passenger.
- Subject to availability.
Gone are the days when a bus tour meant straining to hear the ramblings of a know-it-all in a stuffy coach. See London in a different light with today’s deal…
We’re offering you a ticket to Professor Quantum's Magnificent Time Tour for just £9 – saving you 50% off Time Tour’s price of £18 if you buy now.
Travel through the beating heart of London in the Professor's Incredible Time Bus: a time machine built with parts gathered across the ages and installed into a 1960s iconic London Routemaster, complete with video cameras, tele-visual plasma screens and some super-dooper sub-woofers…
This fresh and exciting approach to sightseeing combines theatre and technical trickery with an insightful look at London's rich past. Ideal entertainment for all the family, the 75 minute adventure begins on Northumberland Avenue and continues past Buckingham Palace, Westminster and across the Thames. Hear tales of Kings and Queens all the way through to The Great Fire from the time travelling Professor who’s seen it all himself…
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email Time Tour to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.