2-Course French Dining & Wine for 2 £24 instead of up to £59.50 for a 2-course meal including a glass of sparkling wine each at La Provence restaurant, Hampstead - save 60%
Time left to purchase
- Rated 4.5* on Trip Advisor.
- Enjoy a 2-course French meal for 2.
- From the seasonal set menu.
- May inc. dishes such as Barbury duck leg confit, pan-fried sea bass & more.
- Plus a glass of sparkling wine each.
- Rustic French-inspired ambience.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy 3 additional as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 11th Sep 2014.
- 12.5% service charge payable.
- Limited weekend availability.
- Subject to availability.
Simple food, exquisite cooking and romantic French décor combine to make an evening to remember with today's deal...
We're offering you a 2-course meal for 2 including a glass of sparkling wine each for only £24, saving you 60% off La Provence Restaurant's price of £59.50.
Having only recently opened their (chic, French-inspired) doors last year, La Provence Restaurant is fast making a name for itself as the go-to dining destination in North London. Decorated in keeping with the rustic European menu, the cosy restaurant is the perfect place to head for a romantic date night. During your evening of fine dining and wining, you'll get to select a starter and a main each from the seasonally-changing menu as you kick back and relax with your glass of sparkling wine. Menu items may include mains such as Barbury duck leg confit served with glazed carrot, mixed baby leaves and beetroot coulis and the signature squid ink risotto with parmesan and mustard cress, as well as starters such as smoked duck breast salad with fig and cherry tomatoes and fried frog legs with butter and baby leaves. C'est parfait!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call La Provence to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
“Truly excellent food, charming ambience, delightful service”
Reviewed: 04 May 2014
Reviewed: 28 April 2014
“What a find!!”
Reviewed: 17 April 2014