2hr Eclair Making & 20 Eclairs£29 instead of £60 for a 2 hour mini éclair making course and 20 to take home at On Cookery School, Clapham - save a sweet 52%
Time left to purchase
- Learn how to make choux pastry, neatly fill and decorate your éclair.
- All equipment provided, plus you'll get around 20 mini eclairs to take home.
- Classes take place Saturday and Sunday 10am - 12pm and 2:30pm - 4:30pm.
- Suitable for beginners with a maximum of 20 per class.
- Featured on Channel 4 with Kirsty Allsop.
- Based in Clapham.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until January 31st 2013 (must book by 4th November).
- 48 hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Pretty sure Delia, Nigella and Jamie have nothing on you? Don your chef's hat and show off your culinary skills with today's Wowcher deal...
Today we’re offering you a 2 hour éclair making course and take home box for just £29 – saving you 52% off On Cookery School’s price of £60.
Fresh from teaching Kirsty Allsop to make kumquat éclairs on Channel 4, Loretta and the team at On Cookery School are now ready to divulge the secrets behind everyone’s favourite sweet pastry treat. Over the course of your workshop you’ll learn how to make light choux pastry from scratch, neatly fill the éclair with cream & decorate. The fun and informative class lasts 2 hours and is suitable for beginners and pros alike, no need to bring anything except your inner Delia Smith (and a pen!) Plus, provided you haven’t scoffed the lot, your creations will be boxed up for you to take home and smugly serve up for pudding.
Redemption is easy: Once the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code. All you have to do is email to book using the address we send you and quote your full wowcher code.
If you decide not to redeem this voucher, your voucher can entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.