African Dining & Wine for 2£19 instead of up to £46.96 for a 2-course African meal for 2 including a glass of wine each at 280 Degrees, Kilburn - save up to 60%
Save up to 60%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy an authentic 2-course African dining experience for 2.
- Choose an 'African nibbles' starter each, such as fried yam.
- Followed by a main such as jollof rice with beef and plantain.
- Plus a glass of house red or white wine each.
- Based in Kilburn.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 26th May 2014.
- Excludes grilled fish, guinea fowl, ugba, rsiewu & special seafood dishes.
- Subject to availability.
Tired of Thai, fed up of French and sick of Spanish? Maybe its time to be amazed by African...
Today we’re offering you a 2-course African meal for 2 including a glass of wine each for only £19, saving you up to 60% off 280 Degrees’ price of up to £46.96.
Serving up authentic African cuisine, whatever the weather, 280 Degrees is the perfect place to head this season for a taste of the tropics. Settle back in the warm and vibrant restaurant with a glass of red or white wine and peruse the extensive menu for an 'African nibbles' starter and a main dish each. Why not kick off proceedings with a starter such as fried yams or delectable hot pepper chicken, before indulging in a main like jollof rice with beef and plantain? It’s sure to chase those February blues away by transporting your taste buds to sunny Africa!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call 280 Degrees to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"This is the best Nigerian cuisine I have been privileged to come across"
Reviewed: 18 February 2014
"It's definitely a place I will keep going back to."
Reviewed: 11 September 2013
"Started off with roasted plantain and yam which were very tasty"
Reviewed: 04 February 2014