Covent Gdn Dining & Wine for 2£32 for a two-course meal for 2 people including a glass of wine each at Kingsway Hall Hotel, Covent Garden
- Enjoy a 2-course meal for 2 in London’s Covent Garden.
- Starters inc. bruschetta, mozzarella, haddock fishcakes & more.
- Mains inc. 8oz beef burger, grilled salmon & more.
- Plus a glass of red or white wine each.
- Rated 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor.
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid until 14th May 2014.
- Subject to availability.
Nothing beats fine dining in the capital (without the challenge of finding somewhere affordable and delicious!) That’s why we’ve done the hard work for you with today’s mouth-watering deal…
We’re offering you a 2-course meal for 2 including a glass of wine each for only £32!
The perfect destination for discerning diners in search of modern British cuisine, the Kingsway Hall Hotel’s restaurant is an unrivalled choice in the heart of the city. Head down to the luxurious Covent Garden location armed with today’s deal and you and your companion will be treated to a glass of wine each while awaiting the arrival of your 2-course meal from a set menu. Sit back and indulge in a delicious selection of dishes such as these seen on the sample menu below:
Vine ripe plum tomato, buffalo mozzarella, garlic herb bruschetta (V)
Venison & pork terrine, pistachio, cranberry compote, toasted brioche
Haddock fish cakes, watercress, aioli
Our Kitchen Soup
Kingsway 8oz beef burger, gourmet chips – add 50p for sliced cheese, add 50p for streaky bacon
Grilled Salmon, crushed new potatoes, ratatouille, green pesto
Roast chicken breast, petit pois ala francais, mashed potatoes, thyme jus
Aubergine and spinach raviolini, sun blush tomatoes and olives (V)
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call or email Kingsway Hall Hotel to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"An afternoon to remember”
Reviewed: 08 October 2013
“Lovely lunch at the Harlequin Restaurant”
Reviewed: 11 January 2014
“A pleasant surprise.”
Reviewed: 04 September 2013