Italian Dining & Prosecco for 2 in Kensington£29 instead of up to £59.40 for a 3-course Italian meal for 2 inc. a glass of Prosecco & coffee each at Romano's, Kensington - save up to 51%
Save up to 51%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 3-course Italian meal for 2.
- Includes bruschetta, tomato and avocado salad or sardines to start.
- And seafood linguine, chicken breast or salmon for your main course.
- Finish with traditional tiramisu.
- Includes a glass of Prosecco and a coffee each.
- Based in Kensington.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 7th May 2014.
- Valid for set menu only.
- 10% discretionary service charge applies.
- Subject to availability.
Can't afford the airfare for that gourmet exotic dinner? Never fear, today's deal is here...
Today we're offering you a 3-course Italian meal for 2 including a glass of Prosecco and a coffee each for just £29, saving you up to 51% off Romano's price of up to £59.40.
Nestled on historic Kensington Church Street, today's deal will see you dine on luxurious food in an equally luxurious location. The experienced chefs at Romano's Restaurant use only the freshest ingredients and finest flavours to bring you delicious Italian cuisine, which will have you and your companion dreaming of foreign shores and lazy days in the Mediterranean sun. Select grilled sardines, bruschetta or tomato and avocado salad to start, before tucking into a tasty main course from the following:
Breast of chicken in a chilli, tomato, garlic and white wine sauce, served with fresh vegetables and roast potatoes
Finish off with a traditional tiramisu dessert, and for that extra indulgence, you'll be treated to a glass of Prosecco and a coffee each. Why not truly spoil your Valentine this year?
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email Romano's to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
Reviewed: 25 October 2012
''Waiters were friendly and attentive''
Nicola S, London
Reviewed: 09 September 2012
Reviewed: 25 August 2013