3-Course Italian for 2, Leicester Sqr£24.99 instead of up to £50.05 for a 3-course Italian meal and wine for 2 at Milano, Leicester Square - save up to 50%
Save up to 50%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 3-course Italian meal for 2.
- Includes a glass of house wine each.
- Starter dishes include calamari, tiger prawns & soup of the day.
- For main, choose either a pizza or pasta dish.
- Pick a dessert; strawberry cheesecake, tiramisu, gateau & more!
- Based on Shaftesbury Avenue, Leicester Square.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 2nd May 2014.
- Limited Friday & Saturday availability.
- Subject to availability.
When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie that’s amore so let us show you some love with today’s deal.
We're offering you a 3-course Italian meal and wine for 2 for £24.99 - saving you up to 50% off Milano’s price of up to £50.05.
Based on Shaftesbury Avenue, Milano is the perfect place to get your fix of fine Italian dining. On arrival you’ll get a glass of house wine each. You’ll then get to choose a starter, main and dessert each from a mouthwatering menu and while you peruse the menu, you'll get some mixed nuts to share. Opt for calamari with a lemon mayonnaise dip, antipasto misto with salami and prosciutto, or gamberi; pan fried tiger prawns with a prawn cocktail sauce on ciabatta. For mains there are plenty of classic pizzas to choose from such as the calzone, Americano and Napoletana or you can choose a pasta dish from a selection which includes traditional spaghetti Bolognese or the tasty Spaghetti frutti di mare (seafood in a white wine, garlic and tomato sauce). And if you can squeeze any more in there’s a selection of desserts to choose from. Sounds too good to be true but Ciabatta believe it!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call or email Milano to book using the information we send you.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.