Dim Sum & Prosecco for 2£19 instead of up to £39.10 for 6 dim sum dishes to share between 2 people plus a glass of Prosecco each at Noodle Street, Docklands - save up to 51%
Save up to 51%
Time left to purchase
- Share six delicious dim sum dishes between 2 people.
- Includes scallop sui mai, pork dumplings, char sui buns & more.
- Plus a glass of Prosecco each.
- Open from 11:30am-11pm daily.
- Based opposite Westferry DLR.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 28th Feb 2014.
- Eat-in only.
- Prosecco can be substituted for a soft drink.
- Excludes 14th Feb 2014.
- Subject to availability.
Current dietary wisdom tells us to eat little and often, so don't be 'dim' and ignore the advice - just go ahead and grab 'sum' perfect food, courtesy of today's deal...
We’re offering you 6 dim sum dishes to share between 2 people plus a glass of Prosecco each for just £19. That’s up to 51% off Noodle Street's price of up to £39.10.
A sleek and buzzing noodle bar opposite Westferry DLR, Noodle Street is the place to go if you want plenty of flavour and innovative dishes, all served up in authentic surroundings. Head down armed with today’s deal and you’ll be treated to a glass of Prosecco each as you decide which delectable dishes to share. There are a huge array of steamed dishes on the extensive menu, including scallop sui mai, pork dumplings, char-sui buns - and a whole lot more! So if you fancy a culinary treat with a bit of a difference, grab someone who loves Asian flavours and you're in for a treat. Enjoy every last bite...
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Noodle Street to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"The staff is friendly..." [sic]
Carlos A, London
Reviewed: 28 January 2014
"Very good comfort food."
Reviewed: 01 January 2014
"Tastes great and authentic..."
Reviewed: 12 August 2014