Isle of Wight Break for 2£89 instead of up to £208 (at The Clifton, Shanklin) for a 2nt break for 2 people inc. breakfast, £129 for 3nts - save up to 57%
Save up to 57%
Time left to purchase
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013 award winner.
- Enjoy a 2 or 3nt break on the Isle of Wight for 2 people.
- Your hotel enjoys a clifftop location and sweeping panoramic views.
- Stay in a standard en-suite bedroom with Wi-Fi, king-size bed & TV.
- Includes daily full English breakfast.
- An ideal base from which to explore Sandown Bay.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Please book by 31st March 2014.
- Voucher valid for stays 14th Feb-14th May 2014.
- Excl. 18th-21st Apr; 2nd-5th May.
- £10 surcharge for Sat night.
- £20 charge for cancellations more than 48hrs before stay; £44.50 after 48hrs.
- Subject to availability.
Combining seaside charm with a certain degree of relaxed sophistication, the Isle of Wight has got it all if you're looking for a peaceful winter break away...
So today, we’re offering you a 2-night break for 2 people including breakfast for £89 or a 3-night break for 2 people including breakfast for £129. That’s up to 57% off The Clifton's prices.
Proudly situated in Shanklin, The Clifton offers each and every guest a privileged location on the island's clifftops to guarantee amazing sea views for those in search of tranquility. Whether you’re after a base to explore the picturesque towns, beautiful countryside and top attractions the Isle of Wight has to offer, or you’re just after somewhere to relax and unwind, The Clifton definitely won’t disappoint. You’re sure to feel right at home in your elegantly furnished en-suite bedroom boasting free Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities, king-size beds and a TV - plus each morning, you’ll be treated to a mouth-watering full English breakfast that’ll stand you in good stead for your stay.
If you’re looking to venture away from the creature comforts of your hotel - but we'd understand if you don't - the local area boasts a great selection of golf courses, beach and countryside hiking routes, ensuring you won’t be short of things to do. The garden leads out to the picturesque coastal walk between Shanklin and Sandown (part of the Isle of Wight coastal path) with fantastic views across Sandown Bay, leading to the famous Shanklin Chine with a pathway down to the sandy beaches. Within easy reach by foot is the picturesque Shanklin old village with its thatched roofs and the beautiful Rylstone Gardens. We think you're going to love the Isle of Wight...
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Clifton to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"The rooms were spotlessly clean and the views across the sea from the balcony were superb"
Reviewed: 11 November 2013
"Just what we needed!"
Reviewed: 09 November 2013
"Another delightful stay"
Reviewed: 06 November 2013
Chocolate Afternoon Tea for 2 @ Grand Royale, Hyde Park£19 for a chocolate afternoon tea for two people, £24 to include a glass of Prosecco each, £29 to include a glass of Champagne at Grand Royale, Hyde Park - save up to 52%
Clear Braces - 1 or 2 Arches!£599 instead of £1995 for a set of upper or lower clear braces, or £899 for both at iDental, Shepherd's Bush - save up to 70%
Time left to purchase