Lobster & Champagne for 2£34 instead of up to £79.80 for lobster and Champagne for 2 at Truc Vert, Mayfair - save up to 57%
Save up to 57%
Time left to purchase
- "The place is a minor work of art... Everything has been carefully thought through." - Evening Standard.
- Enjoy a 750g Canadian lobster between 2.
- Plus a side of salad or chips each.
- Indulge in a glass of Laurent Perrier Champagne each.
- Features live jazz music on Friday nights.
- Based in stylish Mayfair.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 26th Apr 2014.
- Bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Subject to availability.
Nothing, and we mean nothing, says decadence quite like lobster and Champagne in Mayfair...
That's why today we're offering you lobster and Champagne for 2 for only £34, saving you up to 57% off Truc Vert's price of up to £79.80.
With an emphasis on simple, flavoursome cuisine with no pretensions, Truc Vert is fast making a name for itself as Mayfair's premier restaurant for fuss-free dining. Described by Tatler as "delightful" and lauded as a "minor work of art" by the London Evening Standard, the menu is a collation of French-inspired dishes cooked with impeccable flair. On the menu with today's deal is a 750g Canadian lobster to share, topped off with a side of fresh salad or piping hot chips each. And with a glass of Laurent Perrier Champagne in hand, we challenge you not to fall in love with this charming eatery, particularly on a Friday night with the sounds of live jazz and soul acting as the perfect backdrop to your dinner…
How to Redeem
- As soon as you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email Truc Vert to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
“Lovely French Bistro”
Reviewed: 29 December 2013
Reviewed: 17 December 2013
"Truc Vert quite simply offers good quality, unpretentious dining in a very relaxed setting "
Reviewed: 06 December 2013