Scottish Highlands£99 instead of up to £190 for a 2 night stay for 2 with breakfast each morning and a bottle of wine at Dunalastair Hotel, Perthshire - save up to 48%
Save up to 48%
Time left to purchase
- A 2 night stay at the Dunalastair hotel.
- Includes a full Scottish breakfast each day.
- Plus a bottle of Shiraz upon arrival.
- En-suite double bedroom with all the usual amenities.
- Based in Perthshire.
- Rated 7.4 out of 10 on Booking.com
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until November 30th.
- Booking available from August 16th.
- 48 hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Summer is finally here and we're excited. Take some time out with today's great deal...
Today we’re offering you a 2 night stay for 2 with breakfast each morning and a bottle of wine on arrival, for just £99 - saving you up to 48% off Dunalastair Hotel’s price of up to £190 if you buy now.
Surrounded by the highlands, the Dunalastair Hotel is the perfect destination for a romantic break for two. Each of their newly refurbished bedrooms features controllable heating, satellite TV, hair dryers and tea and coffee making facilities. Plus, many boast fine views over the village and surrounding countryside. Each morning, you and your lucky companion can enjoy a delicious full cooked buffet style Scottish breakfast and upon arrival you’ll also receive a bottle of red wine to share.
Don’t drink it all at once though or you may miss the wonderful local attractions including various famous Scottish castles such as the Blair and Glanis, local whisky distilleries (not that you’ll need any more tipple) and the colourful Perthshire gardens.
Buy now, book now: click ‘buy’ and we’ll send you everything you need to book. Then all you need to do is call Dunalastair Hotel using the number provided on the wowcher, ensuring you quote your full wowcher code.
If you decide not to redeem this voucher, your voucher can entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Booking.com:
- " Great location, quiet friendly and good food and drink. " - Norman
- " Its charming period style and feel of a scottish 19th c castle with excellent food in the main and friendly service " - Thomas
- " Very relaxed atmosphere " - Euan
Emergency First Aid Course & 3-Year Certificate - Over 70 Locations!£35 for a one-day first aid course including a three-year certificate for one person, or £65 for two people with First Aid Training Organisation - save up to 61%
Time left to purchase