London Chocolate Tour for 2£24 instead of £60 for a 2 1/2 hour Chocolate Tour of London for 2 with Great British Tours - see London’s sweet sites and save 60%
Time left to purchase
- You’ll get a tour of London’s famous sweet spots.
- Visit 10 chocolatiers inc. Hotel Chocolat, Freggo, Prestat and many more.
- Includes 6 chocolate tastings.
- Guided tour lasts approximately 2.5 hours.
- Tours run Thurs - Sun at 3pm plus Sat & Sun at 12pm.
- Start at The Algerian Coffee Store, Soho.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for 3 months.
- 48 hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
There’s nothing more sultry and seductive then smooth silky chocolate… so why not let Wowcher reignite the romance V-day style with today’s sweet deal…
We’re offering you a chocolate tour of London for 2 for just £24, saving you 60% off Great British Tours' price of £60.
With London boasting some of the finest chocolatiers in the world, you’d have to be stark raving mad to miss out on today’s deal. Whether you’re a connoisseur or a beginner to the world of chocolate, you’ll definitely learn a thing or two. You'll start your tour at the famous Algerian Coffee Store in Soho. Then, accompanied by a tour guide, you will visit and taste some sweet delights from a range of exclusive chocolate boutiques;
- Algerian Coffee Store - Renowned for it's chocolate covered coffee beans since 1887.
- Paul A Young - Award-winning chocolates, truffles, brownies.
- Hotel Chocolat - A cocoa grower & chocolatier, thier gourmet chocolates will thrill & excite.
- Freggo - The best chocolate ice cream in London.
- Prestat - A chocolate shop with a Royal Warrant and impressive line of chocolate mints, white chocolate banoffee truffle anyone?!
- Fortnum & Mason's - Royal Purveyor of fine foods & chocolate.
- Ladurée - The Louis Vitton of pastries, the best hot chocolate in London.
- Charbonnel & Walker - The quintessentially posh chocolate store and truffle specialist.
- Choccywoccydoodah - Quite a mouthful.
- Liberty - The chocolate shop at this famous department store is well worth a visit.
Tours run Thursday - Sunday at 3pm, plus Saturdays and Sundays at 12pm. You will meet your tour guide at The Algerian Coffee Store in Soho. Spots are limited so get in quick!
Redemption is easy; once the deal ends we'll send you your unique wowcher code. All you have to do is click on the link we send you to book, quoting your full wowcher code.
If you decide not to redeem this voucher, your voucher can entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Bannatyne Spa Day & 2 Treatments - Over 30 Locations!£34 instead of £56.50 for a spa day including facial and massage for one person, £59 for two people at Bannatyne Spa - choose from over 30 locations and save up to 48%
Full MOT & £15 off a Car Service - Over 1000 Locations Nationwide£18.50 instead of £39 for a full MOT with free nationwide collection and delivery and £15 off a service from Servicing Stop - save 53%
Steak Dinner & Wine for 2 @ The Grill, Marble Arch£29 for a steak dinner and a glass of wine for two people, £34 to upgrade to a bottle of wine to share at The Grill @ Amba Hotel, Marble Arch - save up to 52%
Time left to purchase