Club Wowcher points when you buy this deal
BUY AS A GIFT
- Enjoy a murder mystery for 2 inc. entertainment and 3-course dinner.
- Themes range from Delafields Flappers to The Diplomats.
- You’ll stay overnight in an en-suite twin or double room.
- Includes a full English breakfast in the morning.
- Based in The Ramada Hotel, Hertfordshire.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 9th Aug 2013.
- Sorry, you’ll have to be over 18 to enjoy today’s deal.
- Subject to availability.
Today we have a challenge for you that will require all the skill of Miss Marple, Poirot and Magnum PI combined...
Today we’re offering you a choice of murder mystery evenings for 2 including accommodation, dinner and breakfast for £99 - saving you 50% off The Murder Experts' price of £198.
Unleash your inner sleuth and spend an evening solving your choice of the following mysteries in an evening filled with fun and thrilling twists and turns:
- 21st June - Maxwell Sinclair: Go back in time to the roaring 20s where famous lawyer Maxwell Sinclair has successfully concluded another case - but if his notorious client Frank Malone didn’t do it, then who did?!
- 5th July - Delafields Flappers: Join Harold and Agnes Delafield as they celebrate the opening of their third department store. But as their successes increase so do their bitter enemies… Is all their hard work about to be rewarded with murder?
- 12th July - The Diplomats: The Prime Minister of Transcovia has been invited to the UK for a diplomatic reception just as it emerges oil has been found in the country. But who will stop at nothing to get the drilling rights?
- 9th August - Too Many Cooks: The heat is on as you enter the competitive world of TV cooking. With contestants battling it out for recognition, a £10,000 prize and a suspicious celebrity chef - is someone about to go too drastic measures to win?
Not only will you get hours’ worth of murderous entertainment, but you’ll also be treated to a sumptuous three-course dinner in the hotel (perfect for subtly interrogating potential perpetrators!). Once the mystery has been solved you can then retire (hopefully nightmare-free) in luxury at The Ramada Hotel, where an en-suite twin or double room awaits. Breakfast the next morning is also included, perfect for restoring your strength after a harrowing evening…