Digital Photography Class £27 instead of £120 for a 3 hour digital photography class & introduction to Photoshop with John Nassari, Hackney Wick - save 78%
Time left to purchase
- Class covers aperture, shutter priority, depth of field, focusing, movement and using flash.
- You'll also get an introduction to Photoshop.
- You'll spend around 2 hours learning about camera settings and 1 hour on image processing.
- Classes run on Wednesdays 6pm - 9pm & Sunday 12 - 3pm.
- Practical class perfect for beginners.
- Based in Hackney Wick.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for 3 months.
- 72 hour cancellation policy applies.
- You'll need to bring your own DSLR camera.
- Class times subject to availability.
If the extent of your ‘photography skills’ go as far as pressing the failsafe ‘auto’ button whilst praying you haven’t given someone red-eye, why not focus on today’s great deal…
We’re offering you a 3 hour digital photography class plus an introduction to Photoshop for just £27, saving you 78% off John Nassari's price of £120.
Under the expert guidance of award winning photographer, John Nassari, you will learn the fundamentals of Digital Photography that will have you snapping pictures like the pros in no time. Perfect for beginners, this 3 hour practical course is aimed at those with DSLR cameras who want to develop their technical abilities and creative approaches to photography. You'll spend around 2 hours learning about camera settings and 1 hour on image processing, including an introduction to Photoshop so your stunning snaps can go further than just the camera lens. Your course will be structured as follows;
- Troubleshooting problems with John
- Aperture and shutter priority
- Depth of field
- Using flash
- Introduction to Photoshop
Classes are available on Wednesdays from 6pm until 9pm and Sundays from 12pm until 3pm. Spots are limited for this popular class so get in quick!
Redemption is easy: once the deal ends you’ll receive your unique code. Then all you have to do is email John Nassari to book your class, making sure you put ‘wowcher booking’ in the subject line and you quote your full wowcher code.
If you decide not to redeem this voucher, your voucher can entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.