Indian Meal for 2£19 instead of up to £42.30 for an Indian meal for 2 inc. a starter, main, side and a glass of wine or beer each at Clapham Tandoori - save up to 55%
Save up to 55%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a delicious Indian meal for 2.
- Inc. a starter, main and side each.
- Mains inc. lamb rogan josh & Bengal tiger fish tikka.
- Plus, a glass of wine or beer each.
- Easy access from Clapham Common tube station.
- Rated 4 out of 5 on Trip Advisor.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 6th April 2014.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Not valid on bank holidays.
- Subject to availability.
Whether you’re mad about madras or bonkers for biryani, korma’n have a look at today’s deal...
We're offering you an Indian meal for 2 including a starter, main, side & a beer or glass of wine each for just £19, saving you up to 55% off Clapham Tandoori's price of up to £42.30.
Clapham Tandoori's chef is set on using the freshest produce and spice, ground on site for the best possible taste. Meanwhile, the attentive staff and tasteful décor make for a relaxing atmosphere perfect for a romantic date or catch up with a pal. With today’s deal you'll each enjoy a tasty starter, main and rice or naan, plus you'll sip on a glass of wine or beer each. Take a look at the extensive menu and take your pick from creamy masalas, fiery vindaloos and flavoursome tandoori grill dishes, made with succulent meat, fish and veg - there's something for everyone!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Clapham Tandoori to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
''The waiters were lovely and friendly.''
Reviewed: 29 November 2013
''One of the most tasty Indian restaurants I have been to''
Reviewed: 23 November 2013
''Simply the best Indian food I have ever tasted''
Reviewed: 01 December 2013